• Thread starter Kickenwing
  • Start date
  • Views 493
K

Kickenwing

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Is anyone else as pumped as me? This is crazy.
20090611232449!Halo_3_ODST_Box_Art.png

M

mattduh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? I put down the full down-payment on that game already :thumbup:

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Im stoked for it but MW2 has my intrest right now. I need to make my payments for prestige so I can get that paid off then buy ODST.

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be leaked very soon i like halo but this game doesnt really have me

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm probably not as excited as you, but still excited. It's been awhile since I played a good game that I actually enjoyed. But as soon as MW2 comes out, ODST's hitting the shelf.

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im actually interested in what Halo : Reach is all about

S

SlaYoRz

I like it
Reaction score
^^^ So am I I can't wait for Halo Reach beta. Hope its multiplayer :smile:

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Cant freaking wait for this expansion! Looks amazing, MW2 can suck it.

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SlaYoRz said:

It's confirmed that it's the MP beta. It's on bungie's website under projects.

And xbh1h2 I think all your posts have said something about how much MW2 sucks lol.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sfunx said:
I'm probably not as excited as you, but still excited. It's been awhile since I played a good game that I actually enjoyed. But as soon as MW2 comes out, ODST's hitting the shelf.
ODST comes out like...a month? Before MW2. And **** MW2, I can just buy that for myself as a christmas gift.

Plus ODST was legally sold in France for a little amount of time, and there are some vids on youtube of a guy unboxing it and forging on longshore. The campaign leaks will soon follow.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm more excited for MW2 than ODST, but I am expecting to purchase both of them pretty soon.

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mast3rModder said:
ODST comes out like...a month? Before MW2. And **** MW2, I can just buy that for myself as a christmas gift.

Plus ODST was legally sold in France for a little amount of time, and there are some vids on youtube of a guy unboxing it and forging on longshore. The campaign leaks will soon follow.

As opposed to getting your parents to buy it for you...? I buy everything for myself. Even though I'm not legal. If I didn't have to worry about that ****ing M rating, I wouldn't ask my parents for anything. I don't understand why you posted that tbh.

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SlaYoRz said:

I bet you then gonna do the same thing like they did for the Halo 3 beta which i got but i won a contest for it but yah they are gonna release some lame game and say its gonna come with it or actually hold something where only like 200 people can win to play the beta b4 everyone else

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently, it's been leaked onto Usenet.

Top Bottom