What's new

Discussion [Oct. 11th] Xbox 360 System Update (No New Features)

Latios

LoUZzMoDz

Legendary Pokemon
Platinum Record Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
"Sometime during the early morning hours tomorrow (Pacific Time, Tuesday, October 11th) we are pushing out a mandatory system update. If you are signed into LIVE already, you may be signed out. Once the update has been completed, you’ll be able to sign-in again and back online in a few moments.
This is a general system maintenance update and there are no new features that will show up once your system has been updated." -Major Nelson.
According to Duck, you don't have to do anything to your Flashed Console, just update it normaly!

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
It actually fixed some general bugs with the console. However this has already been posted...

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok bro, sorry to be the first person to make a post that had been posted before.
LMAO I wasnt trying to be funny or anything. You aint the first and you defo wont be the last, just saying :smile: .
Anyone heard of anyone being banned from this yet?

Latios

LoUZzMoDz

Legendary Pokemon
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO I wasnt trying to be funny or anything. You aint the first and you defo wont be the last, just saying :smile: .
Anyone heard of anyone being banned from this yet?

banned from what? double posting or the update? XD

Latios

LoUZzMoDz

Legendary Pokemon
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to flash back to stock. I updated perfectly fine.

Good to know! Even though, I heard of someone who had problems, but if you did update it's good to know!

Top Bottom
Login
Register