Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Founders

I was messing around for 4 hours and tried everything and finally found this method. If it’s already discovered then I am not the founder. Thanks

Requirements

1. Bunker (spawn location set on it)
  2. RC Bandito
  3. IssI upgraded to Apocolypse (must have stock wheels)(must have stock wheels, doesn’t have to be fully upgraded)
  4. Regular issi classic on the magic slot
  5. Job for the Glitch
  6. Some money
  7. Arena workshop level

Process

1. Set your spawn location to bunker and start invite only session
  2. Spawn at the bunker and fly to the arena garage
  3. Make sure there is no other PV on the map (just for extra precaution)
  4. Enter arena workshop level and make sure all your vehicles are present there
  5. Sit in the weeny apocalypse issi and hit right on D pad
  6. Once inside the mod shop, hit O and exit the vehicle
  7. Go close to the RC bandito
  8. Wait for it to make a click sound
  9. Open maps and start the glitched job
  10. The screen will go black and as soon as your character hides behind the black screen you need to hit Right D Pad once (mistake in the video where I said X accidentally)
  11. If done correctly your wheels will get the secret gold color
  12. Make a slight change to the RC Bandito and exit
  13. Sit back in the apocalypse and hit the right D pad. When in the mod shop just hit O and exit the workshop
  14. Now goto the issi classic that is on the magic slot
  15. Hit right D pad and exit the vehicle once in the mod shop
  16. Goto Bandito and hit Right D pad and exit (no need to make a change)
  17. Sit back in the issi classic and start the job and spam left D pad. When it’s back on the ground hit the right D pad and goto wheels and check the stock wheels (they should be secret gold)
  18. From here make a slight change to the issi classic and exit the workshop (would suggest choosing a different designed stock wheel and exit)
  19. Now since the issi classic is on the magic slot we need to get the internet set up ready
  20. Sit in the issi classic and hit Right D pad
  21. In the mod shop you’ll see an option to Upgrade click X
  22. Click upgrade to future shock issi
  23. On the final alert “are you sure you want to” click X and quickly tap the PS button and disconnect your internet
  24. When the loading is done and you are about to load into story mode simple double tab the PS button again and re-connect the internet
  25. Once in story mode, join an invite only session
  26. When you are back you will have all your secret gold wheels and interiors merged together.
Thanks and Good Luck !!

X

XxDarKxX69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello you can get gold inside Ardent and then put dollar on it and it will stick ?

GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
An upgraded issy (futureshock) have automatically secret gold interior and secret gold rims.. U only need to merge it with a car with yanktons and green tinted windows :whistle:

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
An upgraded issy (futureshock) have automatically secret gold interior and secret gold rims.. only need to merge it with a car with yanktons and green tinted windows :whistle:
Lol ... I think I need to remove the video coz I asked for 4 hours and nobody knew how to do it. I found this method and now you said this :frown: what a waste of time lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register