Oblivion save?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by BuNz187, Dec 26, 2008 with 16 replies and 11,165 views.

1. BuNz187

BuNz187 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey if anyone is good at hex editing or something I need a save where your at the very beginning of the game (if possible before you even meet the emperor) with max stats and a lot of gold. If you can hex edit I would like some rings with stuff like fortify strength 1000 and magika and health etc.

P.S. There is a program that lets you edit spells and rings and stuff but I got a new computer and can't seem to find it now so if anyone can get a hold of that it would be greatly appreciated.

AIM is o99BLV or just PM me here. Thanks:biggrin::thumbup:

2. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Umm, you can hex pc saves but injecting them into the xbox saves takes alot of work so gl on someone helping you. =]

3. exorial

exorial Newbie

Ratings:
    your get banned for hex editing saves

4. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    You must be ****ing stupid, how do you think ANYTHING ever gets modded?

5. L0pzana

L0pzana Newbie

Ratings:
    no you dont... unless you are completely retarded, and use them online and brag about them...

6. Genetic Paradox

Genetic Paradox Getting There

Ratings:
    Fix'd

You can use them online just fine but if you brag and get banned then you're an idiot.

There's a thread in the "Other Games" section where someone posted an app that changes stats. I think it was Dschu or someone with a name like that.

7. Sixen

Sixen Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have one that has modded armor all skills maxed right at the gate before you start the games ill upload it in a little bit when i have more time
    Edit:
    Here you go(I take no responsibility for making this!)

• Like Like x 5
  8. pimplou22

pimplou22 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey thanks for the gamesave. I know this is a small matter, but can you make a gamesave where the character is a man? Or maybe let me know where to look w/ a hexeditor to change the gender?

Thank you!!

Nevermind; sorry about the last post. I was confused w/ another save I found earlier.

Nevermind; sorry about the last post. I was confused w/ another save I found earlier.

9. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Newbie

Ratings:
    And how do you Actualy Extract this?:?

10. smakabigmac

smakabigmac Newbie

Ratings:
    does anyone know how to get oblivion saves from your pc to your xbox?

11. jayrob24

jayrob24 Newbie

Ratings:
    hey i downloaded the save and put it on my xbox. . but i cant find my oblivion disc, so i have to get a new game. . im anxious so could you tell me what all the save has? like are all the stats and skills maxed, and can you still customize the class and gender and stuff? thanks alot i know its kinda dumb but i just wanna know if its like the fallout 3 save i have where all stats and skills are at 100 at the very beginning and you can still customize your character.

hey i downloaded the save and put it on my xbox. . but i cant find my oblivion disc, so i have to get a new game. . im anxious so could you tell me what all the save has? like are all the stats and skills maxed, and can you still customize the class and gender and stuff? thanks alot i know its kinda dumb but i just wanna know if its like the fallout 3 save i have where all stats and skills are at 100 at the very beginning and you can still customize your character.

well you can either use a data transfer cable for your hard drive, or a memory card and cable. . both are usb. you will also need the program XPLODER or XPORT to actually move files to and from your xbox/pc. . and a program to rehash/resign the save under your profile and console id. . i use CONcept, but you can also use Modio. . and youll need WINRAR first of all to extract the actual save file from the download.

• Like Like x 1
  12. smakabigmac

smakabigmac Newbie

Ratings:
  13. scottl10

scottl10 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the stats are not maxed but there is an item that will increase your stats over 250 of them aswell as all rare swords and magical items

14. LmfaoBen

LmfaoBen Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy

Ratings:
    that save game is absolutely amazing

15. SupahDonkeh

SupahDonkeh Newbie

Ratings:
    K... I downloaded the save and its on my memo stick (It has been configured) but when I put it in my xbox it says theres no files to transfer over

16. omgdonkeydead

omgdonkeydead Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea I know it's been an entire year since this thread was last seen; but I recently got back into Oblivion; mostly because I am trying to cure my excitement for Skyrim before I kill a small dog, I would kinda like to know if anyone has this saved game that Sixen uploaded

17. WarzPirate

WarzPirate Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you take a look at the one I just posted you may like it though its not over 1000 strength but still a great starter guy & he starts in the prison cell of the very start of the game.

Code:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/568068-awesome-oblivion-starter-save/