Xbox 360 Oblivion Modding Tutorial - Xbox 360 JTAG/RGH/XDK

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by spasm12, Nov 19, 2012 with 6 replies and 6,186 views.

1. spasm12

spasm12 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi Everyone [​IMG]
    I am here to tell you, if you don't already know, how to make mods that have Data, work on Oblivion. remember this is for JTAGs, RGHs and XDKs ONLY.

1. Ok first off you MUST have a legitimate copy of Oblivion ripped onto your JTAG/RGH/XDK.
    2. If you don't already know how to convert mods to DLC follow through Steps 3-5. If you do, skip'em.

3. First download Le Fluffie. Extract the contents of the zip and then start it.

4. Once it starts, click on file in the top left then go to Package Creation, it should come up with a tiny window that has STFS in the drop down box just click Ok. Then another window will come up there is a large area in the top right of that window and it should have nothing in it, Right click in it and click add file. Now add the esp ONLY( I usually get them from oblivion Nexus), then if you look down the bottom of that small window and have a tab named main. By default you will be already in that tab, directly below the name - Main, there is a drop down box that says none, change that to MarketPlace by clicking on that option. Then next to that is a box called Title ID. The Title ID for Oblivion is 425307D1. Then go to the tab Finalisation, in this tab there is three choices, CON (provided KV), Dev LIVE and Dev PIRS, you MUST choose Dev LIVE, once that is done click Create Package. Then you may name it whatever you want.

5. Then another window will popup, across the top of that window is three tabs, click Security. Then down the bottom is something saying For Resigning: Sign for CON, Sign for Dev LIVE and Sign for Dev PIRS. Click Sign for Dev LIVE then click Fix. You are now done converting your Mod to aDLC for the XBox 360.

6. You MUST download ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated if you want your textures to work. Just got o Oblivion Nexus and search ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated [​IMG] To Make this work you must ONLY install it into your -> data <- folder and NOT your Data2. This goes the same for any Data BESIDES THE ESP that comes with the mod you have downloaded.

7. Now to install the DLC, go to your xbox and in Hdd1:\Content\000000000000000\425307D1\00000002 and either FTP or use a USB to get the DLC you named in Le Fluffie into the 00000002 folder. don't worry if you don't have the 425307D1\00000002 just create it. That leads me to one Point... YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY OFFICIAL DLC IN THE 00000002 FOLDER if you do just move it to a different area on you hard drive and you'll be good to go.

Ok guys thats basically it. I hope I have helped you out a lot oh and one more thing, don't worry about a tiny bit more lag in game than usual as Oblivion can be dodgy even when you mod it on PC. If you think I have missed anything or you are having troubles with installing the mods or any game breaking lag just don't be scared to ask me anything. [​IMG] Other than that please just comment to let me know if it works or not.

[​IMG] Spasm 12 Out [​IMG]

2. pebopablo

pebopablo Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you make a video tutorial?

3. Bird is the word

Bird is the word Music don't lie.

Ratings:
    Your posting in the wrong section, this areas for Skyrim, not Oblivion......

4. daytonblake

daytonblake Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im very late Lol but on the ArchiveInvalidation part, do you have to add it in the ini file or just drop it in the data folder and your done because on fallout 3 and vegas you actually had to add it in.

5. wparti00

wparti00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Would love some more information on this. How do I add mods AND play using official DLC?

6. ISOCheated

ISOCheated Illuminati

Ratings:
    I will be making a revamped tutorial, and video on this. There's a better way. I will also be doing one for Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and many more different games.

7. wparti00

wparti00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Keep us posted. I'd love to know other ways.

• Like Like x 1