Solved Oblivion Graphical Error, Need to correct file on Xbox

• Thread starter Prayfordusk
  • Start date
  • Views 269
P

Prayfordusk

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I've recently reached over 300 hours of oblivion, and I've been hearing that it's typical to see a graphical error in the game post 300 hours, (could be bulls***, don't know) regardless, I need to change a file on my xbox, but I don't know how to go about it, I read that I need to reset the time played on my xbox because after 300 hours the game becomes unplayable ( which it is for me :speechless: )

any ideas?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I've recently reached over 300 hours of oblivion, and I've been hearing that it's typical to see a graphical error in the game post 300 hours, (could be bulls***, don't know) regardless, I need to change a file on my xbox, but I don't know how to go about it, I read that I need to reset the time played on my xbox because after 300 hours the game becomes unplayable ( which it is for me :speechless: )

any ideas?
You would need a save editor that let you change that somehow allows you to edit the time, however I know of none. I have played that game to like 90% completion 8 times and have not had the problem though

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think i explained myself too well.. :< http://news.softpedia.com/news/Skyr...Due-to-Save-Game-File-Size-Issue-235400.shtml is pretty much what im having trouble with, but on the xbox not the ps3. and ty for the quick feedback, the patch they said was coming, never did come lol. :tongue:

Yeah. What Oblivioncth said. The only way you could do something like edit timed played would be a savegame editor. Otherwise, you'll just have to delete your save and start over.

Top Bottom
Login
Register