Oblivion Fighters Guild help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by XxDazmoxX, Dec 25, 2008 with 4 replies and 275 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok well first of all i bugged my character on the level in the fighters guild where you have to save the orc women from the ogres...... i wasnt strong enough and ran away from the final ogre to heal......when i went back the ogre was gone and id spent over an hour looking for him... :thumbdown:

when i went back to the orc woman she kept tellin me to kill the ogres!!! but i cant :frown:

so i started the game again and concentrated solely on the fighters guild....finally got past the level and got stuck on the next quest where people are dissapearing from harlun watch.......... i ran past all the will=o=wisps as i coldnt even kill them!!! and killed lots of the trolls.....but i couldnt kill them all....there were just to many :.(

so basically this whole rant is to ask a simple question.... what level should i retry this quest to complete it with ease??

ill give thanks to whoever can give me good info about this quest :thumbup:

2. Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I find that level doesn't matter in that game. If you just want to pass it then go to options and put your difficulty bar all the way left for easiest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :confused:cared: omg i didnt evn no you could do that :blushing:

thanks ill e sure to do that :biggrin::biggrin:

thank you so much :smile: i changed the difficulty and now i kill the trolls in like 4 hits and they barely scratch me :smile::smile:

you have just saved me so much frustration :thumbup::smile:

have some more thanks :biggrin:

4. Saiyan

Saiyan Senior Member

Ratings:
    dude, the game levels to your character, if you put it back on the difficulty it started on it doesn't matter what level you are, because the ogres will be leveled to you.

5. OP
    XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ano its leveled but it actually worked i kicked their a$$es and i couldnt do it before lol

they kept kiling me before but when i put the difficulty to easy they barely did any damage to me :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.