Discussion Obliteration

• Thread starter jburrin247
  • Start date
  • Views 202
J

jburrin247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea as to why they added a time limit to obliteration? Any idea if there is any move to remove it? Its turned into whoever scores first wins in the 20 min time limit where as you could be down by two and still come back and win. It used to be so competitive and fun but now its frustrating and annoying and no longer appealing to me as much. Who likes/dislikes the new time limit?

D

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Reaction score
They probably put the Time Limit so people dont spend 3 hours in a match that is going no where. Its more competitive now than ever because you have a certain time limit to come up with a strategy and actually win. Before its just like, "Welp, we got all day to do this."

S

Serkiee

There's a time and place for everything.
Reaction score
If you played on PC and had your own server you can change it.

J

jburrin247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They probably put the Time Limit so people dont spend 3 hours in a match that is going no where. Its more competitive now than ever because you have a certain time limit to come up with a strategy and actually win. Before its just like, "Welp, we got all day to do this."
Yeah but sometimes it takes a little bit for a team to warm up. Like figure out whats working and not. I mean its a bunch of players who for the most part have never played together. Before the time limit the matches were either really short or really long which I enjoyed. It was just a blood bath of fighting back and forth until one team slipped up. Or another strategy finally worked.

If you played on PC and had your own server you can change it.
Maybe one day if I'm still alive they'll bring it back to console again, but that could be forever.

C

Cage

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
I'm not a fan when it was implemented. I'd prefer or an hour but 30 minutes is acceptable too. 20 minutes is too short.

Top Bottom