• Views 680
E

EvoGFX

アニメは人生である
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys,

Throughout my school year I was given a project to code a simple game. By the end of the year when I showed it off my classmates loved the idea so I decided to move forward with it and here it is in its Alpha stage. Hope you guys like it!

The focus of this game is to make sure all the tiles are aligned vertically with their own colors, the last row will have one less tile due to grid concept. I am currently adding different level in which you must complete a different order of tiles.

Incase you were wondering why I called this game "Fluid" it is because of how the tiles move around ^_^ its a fluid motion.

Please feel free to request any features that will make this game addictive.

EvoGFX

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't post twice, have a mod move your thread. Thanks.

On Topic:

Its a neat thing, could use a better or more luxurious design. Overall its good.

E

EvoGFX

アニメは人生である
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks for the tip, won't happen next time

On Topic:

Its a neat thing, could use a better or more luxurious design. Overall its good.
Yes I am working on a current UI Design for the game and I am having some of my friends who are more experienced in graphics design than I am to help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:
PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks cool. Pretty much 2048 though but still good job.

vRice

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks cool. Pretty much 2048 though but still good job.

I don't see anything that makes it like 2048 except the sliding squares ._.

OT : I'm gonna try and do something like this in C#, won't release it though 'cause I'll probably fail haha :tongue:

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see anything that makes it like 2048 except the sliding squares ._.

OT : I'm gonna try and do something like this in C#, won't release it though 'cause I'll probably fail haha :tongue:
I didn't watch the full video, just assumed it was another 2048 clone without the numbers. Cool man, doesn't matter if it doesnt get much attention, at least you'd be getting your name and work out there for people to see.

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't watch the full video, just assumed it was another 2048 clone without the numbers. Cool man, doesn't matter if it doesnt get much attention, at least you'd be getting your name and work out there for people to see.

You should never assume.

Top Bottom
Login
Register