• Views 895
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Horizon keeps saying object already exists when i try to R&R. Any help ?

Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If possible I would recommend to try re-formating the USB or a new USB. Just ensure its not a matter of the device but the file information itself.
I: Formatted USB , updated java, And reinstalled horizon

Slime

Slime

Slimetologist
Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I: Formatted USB , updated java, And reinstalled horizon
Hmm. I would recommend the following:

1. Ensure that the re installation of Horizon was done with a fresh new download of the software to ensure no corruptions or bugs are present.
2. Ensure that the issue persists on more then one USB device. (If this testing is possible it would be wise to try. I have seen some USB's not work and some USB's work fine)
3. Ensure that the process you are following is intended to be the correct one. (This seems like a dumb suggestion but sometimes you wouldn't believe how many times i thought i had to do something when i never did or vise versa).
4. Try and mod another game/profile and see if modding another game or instance works fine as it may be a coding issue with that specific tool you used to mod the file.

Also just give me a quick run down of what game, what tools and what procedure you follow so i can try and replicate it and see if i receive the same issue.

The possible bad end game solution is that what we are trying to do is specifically broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register