1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Oasis not working

Discussion in 'Borderlands' started by fpsking777, Jan 29, 2016 with 2 replies and 574 views.

1. fpsking777

fpsking777 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys just picked up BL1 and 2 on steam sale today. Decided to give one a go as it's probably the one i've had the most fun with out of all of them.

So i decided to try some basic mods and tried getting oasis to work using willowtree and i'm not having any success.

I have placed the necessary files in their correct locations to no avail

Any help on this gang?

On an unrelated note. i could use the Willowtree builds for the Anarchy, Unforgiven, Hellfire, and Vengeance

EDIT: Got it working

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  2. StealthPancake

StealthPancake Newbie

Ratings:

How did you get it to work because i'm completely struggling as well

3. OP
    fpsking777

fpsking777 Newbie

Ratings: