C

COD

PetaPetaStudios
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it was going to happen sooner or later so be prepared

Updates from fourzerotwo

• 02:14:59 pm on January 19, 2010

Weve updated the PC version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:
    - Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
    - Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
    - Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
    - Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and elevators.
    - Fix to prevent various XP hacks, including the prevention of obtaining negative XP.
    These fixes, excluding the ones Ive labeled as (PC-ONLY), are currently in test for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions as well. Before you ask why there is a delay from PC to consoles, its because we can update IW-NET directly and therefore the fastest. The console versions require additional testing through their respective manufacturers.

Personaly i'm glad that they are finally getting rid of the xp mods but still i'm frustrated with the other patches such a the 1887 again and carepackage glitch

P.S. to all you little Leechers, start Leeching ur buts off cause soon you cant get to 10th prestige anymore

T

Targetguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude this sucks! I loved care Package running, and the bling moddels arent even that bad. If your that high of a level then you should get a good gun like that.:thumbdown:

C

COD

PetaPetaStudios
Reaction score
Sin$
Targetguy said:
Dude this sucks! I loved care Package running, and the bling moddels arent even that bad. If your that high of a level then you should get a good gun like that.:thumbdown:

There taking the fun out of the game i mean seriously because a couple of nUbs online suck and get killed with the NerFed 1887s that doesnt mean it needs to be patched again seriously:cursing:

S

SIice of Russia

Reaction score
Sin$
But Care Package smoke markers aren't really that heavy, lol. I should still be able to sprint like that, I loved doing that too.

Most of this patch isn't needed, this is horrible.

E

Elixer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea the running faster with care package makes sence because it is light. Models shouldnt be nerfed again but doesnt affect me cuz I dont use them

RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
FMJ was never intended to give increased power, it solely gives increased bullet penetration"fourzerotwo"

TotaL_M0nsteR

xI iR3dNecK Ix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its about time they get this fixed. The only thing i hate to see go is the care package running.

T

Targetguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
COD said:
There taking the fun out of the game i mean seriously because a couple of nUbs online suck and get killed with the NerFed 1887s that doesnt mean it needs to be patched again seriously:cursing:

I know what you mean. I didnt like it at first but after a while it only lasts like one or two games so i dont let it get to me that bad. If it gets worse than that i back out:rolleyes:

U

ucantwin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't think that the carpackage needed patching not many people used it and it was just another way of player wasn't a problem. i will miss putting sentry guns in the poles on underpass and sadly they have to ruin my favorite guns again.

RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ucantwin said:
i don't think that the carpackage needed patching not many people used it and it was just another way of player wasn't a problem. i will miss putting sentry guns in the poles on underpass and sadly they have to ruin my favorite guns again.
they did its annoying there body bends also

Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Tutorial Creator Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
good thing they havent patched the new unlimited care package glitch :thumbup:

Lord Oryx

Lord Oryx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cp runners are easy to combat. Shot gun to the face solves that problem.

Se7en Raptor

Se7en Raptor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
COD said:
Well it was going to happen sooner or later so be prepared

Updates from fourzerotwo

• 02:14:59 pm on January 19, 2010

Weve updated the PC version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:
    - Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
    - Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
    - Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
    - Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and elevators.
    - Fix to prevent various XP hacks, including the prevention of obtaining negative XP.
    These fixes, excluding the ones Ive labeled as (PC-ONLY), are currently in test for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions as well. Before you ask why there is a delay from PC to consoles, its because we can update IW-NET directly and therefore the fastest. The console versions require additional testing through their respective manufacturers.

Personaly i'm glad that they are finally getting rid of the xp mods but still i'm frustrated with the other patches such a the 1887 again and carepackage glitch

P.S. to all you little Leechers, start Leeching ur buts off cause soon you cant get to 10th prestige anymore

FMJ should make it so the bullet travels further, I mean come on!
Full metal casing shouldn't collapse on itself as early as the aluminum casings do.
THIS SHOULDN'T BE FIXED.

X

x NuGGeTz

Reaction score
Sin$
After this patch, no more leechers on this site.:thumbup:

K

KiKi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wanted lightweight VI.
250 miles? lol..
i got to 110 miles legit then i got really bored and prestiged.

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Any word on local search in matchmaking? I heard last month they were coming out with an update for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register