NXE Disable?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Punisher95, Dec 16, 2008 with 7 replies and 1,150 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punisher95

Punisher95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I found this way to get a free Golden Lancer on Youtube. But it says you can't copy a profile once NXE is installed to your Hard drive. Does anyone know how to take off the update? Thanks.

2. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Thats not possible sorry.

3. Galadhrim56

Galadhrim56 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    where did you see that :? post the link please

4. OP
    Punisher95

Punisher95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have'nt tried it yet but it looks genuine. Thing is, I have an old backup of my 360HDD, without the NXE. I might try to decline the update and do the glitch/hack. Tutorials below
    [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CrdO0yih7lM&feature=related"]Golden Lancer/Seriously 2.0 SPG Glitch[/ame]

It also has a Seriously 2.0 tut as well.

5. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    It wont work.

If it worked, wouldn't people be doing it with the new NXE?

6. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    It does not work anymore. It worked before NXE and still wont work if you have an un-updated box. You have to be online for it to be able to download anyway so no.

7. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    The only possible way to return to a before NXE patch would be using a time attack, which is extremely hard and supposively near impossible to do on NXE. You would need to remove the update by dumping it off your xbox which you would need to mess with your drive and access the NAND. It isn't worth it for a golden lancer. Even still if you did it before a patch when you went online you would have to update to the patch or you wouldn't be allowed on live and it would probably take it off once you updated to NXE.

8. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    And on that note, we will close this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.