Discussion Nuke but under one circumstance

• Thread starter codymcmuffin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,193
C

codymcmuffin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The nuke could be in the game but only if the killstreaks don't stack so you legitly have to get a 25 gun kill streak. i think it's fair and almost eliminates boosters as it's extremely hard to not get caught for 25 kills

C

Cmitch55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The nuke could be in the game but only if the killstreaks don't stack so you legitly have to get a 25 gun kill streak. i think it's fair and almost eliminates boosters as it's extremely hard to not get caught for 25 kills
I believe it was already confirmed that there would not be a nuke in this game

V

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I don't mind nukes because I only play search anyways. The only time I disliked them was when they were boosted in FFA. Yeah I don't see why they couldn't make an appearance. They did say they were more focused on gun to gun combat rather then killstreaks though so this is probably why nukes won't be in the game.

Z

zZzEpiczzZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the nuke is only a problem in free for all or games like that but it never bothered me

D

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Reaction score
Nukes are confirmed not to be in mw3, but it causes boosters, campers, idiots who think they are good because they can get a nuke, people who ignore the objective, and ignoring your teammates/not playing as a team.

T

The beasthitman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe take nukes out of matches people boost in????

Z

zBrave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah nuke takes no skill what so ever... I rather have just normal kill streaks..

A

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
That would be cool. I still want the Nuke anyway, though.

I

IIstantonII

Reaction score
Nukes are confirmed not to be in mw3, but it causes boosters, campers, idiots who think they are good because they can get a nuke, people who ignore the objective, and ignoring your teammates/not playing as a team.
could not agree more my friend!

N

Noire

Reaction score
Nuke made the game fun for me tbh. I liked the idea of a 25 kill streak. I wouldn't mind at all if they bought it back, but it doesn't end the game. Just kills everyone on the map and everyone has to restart from 1 kill no matter what streak you are on.

I know it's been confirmed there wont be a nuke, but I guess we can only hope...

X

xMJx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the part creator said there is no nuke or commando also there still will be noobtubes but they ae very very underpowered.

M

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I think there will be a nuke

>.>

L

lashicski

Mighty Militia
Reaction score
Little behind guys

Top Bottom