What's new

Tools Nox player (EASY SET UP FOR SPOOFING LOCATION)

• Thread starter WelcomeAnytime
  • Start date
  • Views 155,404
WelcomeAnytime

WelcomeAnytime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...ee8c062f6364f368499a44872f4fff5c700/analysis/

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...9385425cfd02194bfb5ba0b942df217b627/analysis/

Nox-App-Player-Pokemon-Go-Version.jpg

I've been trying to find the perfect emulator for a while now and I've hit it no point using bluestacks or MEmu, Nox player is where it is at, easy setup and simple to use.

WASD KEYS TO WALK.

Step 1: Download Nox Emulator by Clicking "Download Pokemon Go For PC" (It's Bundled with Pokemon Go):
http://en.bignox.com/pokemongo/

Step 2: Start up Nox App Player

Step 3: Install or Click "Custom" to pick a folder.

Step 4: A pop up will appear, click Install

Step 5: Click Start

Step 6: Just wait a minute until Pokemon Go App shows up on its own. Pokemon Go Is Installing in the background.

Step 7: Launch Pokemon Go

Step 8: Add an Existing Google Account

Step 9: GPS Signal not found? It's time to click "Virtual Location" tab on the right side of the emulator.

Step 10: Fill in your location and press "Geocode" afterward.

Step 11: Click on "OK" on the bottom right corner.

Step 12: There is a high chance of crashing at this point. so I suggest you restart the Nox
Emulator, but this time "Run it as Admin"

Extra Step if You're on Windows 10: You will need to set your windows 10 location to off. You can do this by heading
to Settings - Privacy - Location | Then simply Set "location for this device" to off and set Location to off.

Step 13: Launch Pokemon Go

How to script your own poke ball throwing.

Step 1: Click Script Record (crtl+9).
Step 2: Once on the pokemon screen click play.
Step 3: When still on play throw the ball and when you've hit the pokemon click pause.
Step 4: Click save and name it whatever you like.

Image tutorial below (sorry it's not that good but I hope you understand)

e9ab8306e2.png

e9acb95ada.png

e9afddcdc6.png

e9acbcf085.png

Last edited:
Dakabr

Dakabr

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks .. bluestacks keeps crashing...boo .. hope this works better .. thanks again

SolidousTopher

SolidousTopher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be home from work in a couple of hours, I hope this is a way for me to catch up to others that work in the cities around me.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to increase the speed you walk?

D

Dreadnort

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this guide. Nox worked perfectly for me, allowed me to walk to 2 towns near me catching as I went and helping to hatch a plethora of eggs in the process. There were no unexpected crashes when catching Pokemon that other android emulator players have reported, had a few freezes that are typical for the app anyway, but all in all this worked fantastically, the ability to actually walk is a godsend and that the walking is faster than actual walking is a bonus.

SolidousTopher

SolidousTopher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm all logged in, but when I open up the location settings and pick where I live and click ok, nothing happens and I have th "gps signal not found" on the screen still. Any tips?

Ralph Nader

Ralph Nader

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm all logged in, but when I open up the location settings and pick where I live and click ok, nothing happens and I have th "gps signal not found" on the screen still. Any tips?

I'm having a similar issue, except when I click geocode, nothing happens. (Running on windows7)

Last edited:
D

dai007uk

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to set the location, once you have geocode or clicked, at the bottom it says 'Whether location in here?' hover over the white bar and click on the 'OK' button.

Ensure you have location settings turned off if you are using Win 10.

Ralph Nader

Ralph Nader

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, to be more specific, when I open the location settings tab I get a blank box

SolidousTopher

SolidousTopher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a set control scheme? Like zooming out or how to swipe the pokestops? Maybe my PC sucks, but it's insanely laggy.

N

noypinoy

Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't give me the option to sign in, just says Pokemon Trainer Club

WelcomeAnytime

WelcomeAnytime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to increase the speed you walk?

Unfortunately not (I don't think anyway) but what I've found is that you can script record you throwing the poke ball which comes in handy 
Thank you for this guide. Nox worked perfectly for me, allowed me to walk to 2 towns near me catching as I went and helping to hatch a plethora of eggs in the process. There were no unexpected crashes when catching Pokemon that other android emulator players have reported, had a few freezes that are typical for the app anyway, but all in all this worked fantastically, the ability to actually walk is a godsend and that the walking is faster than actual walking is a bonus.

No problem man, yes this emulator is much better than any other out there in my opinion and to use WASD to walk is an awesome feature. 
It doesn't give me the option to sign in, just says Pokemon Trainer Club

Try and sign in through google on the android settings first, maybe that'll help 
Is there a set control scheme? Like zooming out or how to swipe the pokestops? Maybe my PC sucks, but it's insanely laggy.

Swiping the pokestops is what others are like just click and drag right on the circle.

Apex Unknown

Apex Unknown

Learn To Forget Things,Life Goes On...
Reaction score
Sin$
ive been traveling and no eggs are hatching

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately not (I don't think anyway) but what I've found is that you can script record you throwing the poke ball which comes in handy

So you could essentially you could get a excellent throw every time?

Top Bottom
Login
Register