What's new

Solved Now with he level cap?

• Thread starter ExoDuss Darkness
  • Start date
  • Views 336
E

ExoDuss Darkness

Reaction score
I have this save I downloaded a while back and it has 80 raid bosses and level 500 enemies, now because they've increased the level cap can I increase their level as well? How would I go about that? 
All credits to blackwidowstang ... as far as I know I was told he made it. :biggrin:

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Those levels will still be the same. They are made on a modded 4th Playthrough which has nothing do with the level cap.

E

ExoDuss Darkness

Reaction score
But can i increase them?

E

ExoDuss Darkness

Reaction score
To what level, how would i do that? I have about 20 mins left :frown:

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
To what level, how would i do that? I have about 20 mins left :frown:
Whatever level you want. RegionGameStageData in the RAW tab. Make sure you are doing it on PlaythroughIndex 3.

E

ExoDuss Darkness

Reaction score
Whatever level you want. RegionGameStageData in the RAW tab. Make sure you are doing it on PlaythroughIndex 3.

I'm sorry I'm taking time out of your day :frown: could you explain what "PlaythroughIndex 3" means please? :tongue:

B

blusty

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Level 500 enemies? wouldnt they be unbeatable? lol

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm taking time out of your day :frown: could you explain what "PlaythroughIndex 3" means please? :tongue:
PlaythroughIndex is a field in the RegionGameStageData. It's basically an identifier for what playthrough the region corresponds to. With a save that has modified enemy levels there should be PlaythroughIndex's set to 3 which corresponds to the modded 4th playthrough.

E

ExoDuss Darkness

Reaction score
xD no the XP is what, my friend wants what level can give a clean level 0 to 30 with one mission.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
xD no the XP is what, my friend wants what level can give a clean level 0 to 30 with one mission.
Why didn't you say that was what you are looking for then...? lol

The boosting saves that are available are set to level 497 which is the highest it can be to get the most XP from missions. Depending on the mission, the XP reward will vary. I don't think there is any way to get exactly to level 30 though without save editing.

E

ExoDuss Darkness

Reaction score
kk thank you! btw, i put radoms #'s would that corrupt it?

E

ExoDuss Darkness

Reaction score
I put 999 for some gamestage, and some 497999 so would that mess it up? 
or are those different enemies? 
side note, whats the most powerful weapon you can think of that doesn't require dlc's?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I put 999 for some gamestage, and some 497999 so would that mess it up? 
or are those different enemies?
Anything under 497 will work. Higher than that won't get you any XP.

Top Bottom