Discussion Now what?...

• Thread starter Christopher Galka
  • Start date
  • Views 523
C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been working on getting camos and I have finally gotten my snipers, smgs, and rifles diamond. Oh, and I'm prestige master, of course.

But now it's like I've lost my reason to play lol. So...now what?

I guess maybe ranked play could be fun. I'm the type of person that needs a kind of "reason" to play. Maybe I'll get the fun back when the new maps come out.

Anyone else experience a similar feeling?

S

Snake_20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get chrome, and prestige all guns.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
It’s call of duty. It never stays fun for long.

Y

Yuichiro Hyakuya

#UnitedX Support Member
Reaction score
It’s call of duty. It never stays fun for long.

McLovin, it always stays fun. If you’re a huge call of duty fan that never stop playing attitude will always be there.

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
McLovin, it always stays fun. If you’re a huge call of duty fan that never stop playing attitude will always be there.
Been a huge call of duty fan since cod 3. The games have been pretty boring to me the past few years. They aren't the same as they used to be. At one point, I could play the same call of duty for almost a year straight and not be bored of it.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
cant say your wrong honestly I always keep going back to cod lol. I haven’t played the new yet though. Been sticking to zombies

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have been working on getting camos and I have finally gotten my snipers, smgs, and rifles diamond. Oh, and I'm prestige master, of course.

But now it's like I've lost my reason to play lol. So...now what?

I guess maybe ranked play could be fun. I'm the type of person that needs a kind of "reason" to play. Maybe I'll get the fun back when the new maps come out.

Anyone else experience a similar feeling?
Have you tried getting into zombies?

Have you unlocked all the weapon collections?

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I've been master prestige for some time now but I don't care to go for the camos. Oddly I still find myself playing this game quite a lot even though I have other games that I've been meaning to play. Never thought I'd keep playing it with all the issues it has had and still has. I at least try and get all the orders done each day. I'm sure the 2 new maps will help a little.

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
List of things I'm hoping to do once I reach prestige master

• Diamond everything > which makes Chrome
  • Prestige 2 every weapon
  • Unlock all the obtainable collections in quartermaster (non-time resteicted collections)
  • Complete atleast 50% of the challenges
  • Be in top 10,000 on leaderboard for career
  • Get all dlc weapons gold/dia/chrome
  • Move into zombies if I get bored and attempt a super high round
  • Edit: also, use verrry ridiculous class setups to get people mad such as Bren, Waffe, Wilco, SVT classes

Top Bottom