Now hosting Mods on fileshare!!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Downloads' started by redicule, Nov 16, 2008 with 2 replies and 4,053 views.

1. redicule

redicule Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello all, I know I am new here but I have been checking out your site recently due to a friend who has been showing me the site.

Now that I have seen modding I want to help produce and circulate good mods as much as possible.

Therefore I will now be hosting modded maps on my fileshare. I will start with one gamertag and see how it goes, the first gamertag I will use is
    ll dominat3 ll

Thats LL_dominat3 LL
    In order to upload maps post here with the map and your gamertag, or add me on xbox live. Ill upload the map to my fileshare, keeping you all safe from banning, but also people without modding wires the ability to play good maps.

I will cycle maps through my fileshare because as you all know you can only host 25 maps, so it will cycle every day a different 25 maps.

Post in this format:
    Map/link to map post:
    Gamertag:
    Added Me:

Thanks all please take advantage!

Just to fix a typo there is another space in my gamertag its LL_dominate3_LL
    Just to make sure you all get the right one.

2. T3AB4GG3R117

T3AB4GG3R117 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why do people call them "modding wires" or "modding cords"?

3. OP
    redicule

redicule Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hmm well that would be my generic term for it, instead of a migration kit.

but really there was no reason to even say that, im trying to offer help to some people and picking out something stupid like that is not logical nor did it even have a point.