Now boosting MLG 50's

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by MaCCzFinEst, Feb 16, 2009 with 25 replies and 2,634 views.

1. MaCCzFinEst

MaCCzFinEst Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I will be doin this is parties of 3's two accounts are mine and the other will be the paying customer. This works by me bridging myself host and standbying, i was doing this yesterday and i got someone there 50 in a couple of hours.

I will only boost you for a one month and 800ms points or 1600ms points.
    The MS points have to be for the EU and i have to get paid before the boosting.

PM me if ur interested.

2. SilentAttack

SilentAttack Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Just to warn you guys, unless this guy nows how to standby without getting banned your new 50 mlg account will be banned from xbl.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SilentAttack

SilentAttack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I thought it was just a 1 week ban?

5. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    No if you standby its a permanent ban. At least thats what my friend got.

6. OP
    MaCCzFinEst

MaCCzFinEst Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol dont worry ive been doin this for months, still aint banned.

7. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Doesn't matter you will be banned eventually and it would be pointless to have a banned 50 mlg account.

8. SilentAttack

SilentAttack Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So whats up you still down? I never got a PM back

9. gothackz

gothackz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do you get console banned or account banned? Because if it is account banned I'm in for mlg boosting.

10. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's generally just an account ban, that's what happened to me at least (not for this, but I standbied for about 10 games in doubles) If your xbox does get banned though, if you still have the store warranty, just take it back to the store, say something doesn't work on it, then get a replacement, or just send it in to microsoft and say the RROD came up.

11. Fear

Fear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    u cant bridge urself host... the host would switch if there is a better one...and this doesnt happen if someone bridges u...
    and btw i can help someone to a mlg 50...u just need to be good enough then u can play with me in a party of 4...
    pm me on iZ FeaR Xx or L75 is CLUTCH

12. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    theres no such thing as an account ban. Your console gets banned.

13. OP
    MaCCzFinEst

MaCCzFinEst Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont cheat on my main account theres no point. Im a 50 in Slayer, Mlg And dubs. I only cheat to help other people get their 50s. You console only gets banned from getting host. I can get around this host ban that is why i never get banned. I messaged all the people back who wanted to get a 50 in mlg.

14. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    LOL doesn't matter that xbox will still get banned. Then your $200 xbox is wasted just to get a couple people a stupid 50.

15. OP
    MaCCzFinEst

MaCCzFinEst Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Bungie cannot ban ur xbox from xboxlive. They only ban it from getting host. Dont be so dumb. Like i sed ive been doin it for months still not banned.

16. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Your console gets banned. You get banned from host for bridging if u standby your console will be banned eventually no doubt about it.

17. OP
    MaCCzFinEst

MaCCzFinEst Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You find someone that has had there console banned from xbl then i will believe it.

18. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
  19. PanicBus

PanicBus Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes you can get account banned, where the hell are you getting this from ? Ive got quite a few friends who got banned, then made a 1 month and was straight back on. Console banning is possible, but they tried to avoid it and only do it in pretty serious cases.

20. mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Ratings:
    not trying to be rude but has anyone even tried out this guy.... sounds shady with only 20 posts....:thumbdown: