Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
November 17, 2009

The xbox 360 will be updating to the new dash for twitter zune and facebook and last.Fm on nov 17, 2009 just in time for tony hawks ride which is rumored to be the first wave 5 game that requires the latest dashboard to be installed to play unknown about this but i doupt microdork has to worry about piracy on this one because you need the skateboard controller to play it.

New update info.

. Datel Memory Card's Blocked soon Datel will Release a new memory card that bypasses the block again (take that microsoft)

. All video content is transfered to the zune player software which you have to install in order for video play back on your 360 console for all video's

. Zune video play back need's zune gold account to be tied into it.

. Last FM Listen to your favorite music free online from online radio station's (can we say no need for p2p to copy music)

. Facebook kinda worthless

. Twitter nice application need's a spell checker

The update should arrive on tuesday hopefully with the bugs worked out of it.

Beta tester's like myself have been hard at work beta testing this and hopefully microsoft gets off there butt's and gets it right.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I've had no problems with the dash. I hope it stays that way.

A

AstralSoniK

Reaction score
Sin$
Johnodd4 said:
which is rumored to be the first wave 5 game that requires the latest dashboard to be installed

"IF" this is true, you don't have to update your dash to play Wave 5 games on single player only, right? Otherwise, what about people with older xboxes that have never connected online to update? :huh:

JaxJags

JaxJags

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Johnodd4 said:
Beta tester's like myself have been hard at work beta testing this and hopefully microsoft gets off there butt's and gets it right.
LMAO

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Johnodd4 said:
just in time for tony hawks ride which is rumored to be the first wave 5 game that requires the latest dashboard to be installed to play
Wave 5? Didn't wave 4 games just start showing up like last month?

I

Ieatpinkpork

Reaction score
Sin$
Johnodd4 said:
November 17, 2009

The xbox 360 will be updating to the new dash for twitter zune and facebook and last.Fm on nov 17, 2009 just in time for tony hawks ride which is rumored to be the first wave 5 game that requires the latest dashboard to be installed to play unknown about this but i doupt microdork has to worry about piracy on this one because you need the skateboard controller to play it.

New update info.

. Datel Memory Card's Blocked soon Datel will Release a new memory card that bypasses the block again (take that microsoft)

. All video content is transfered to the zune player software which you have to install in order for video play back on your 360 console for all video's

. Zune video play back need's zune gold account to be tied into it.

. Last FM Listen to your favorite music free online from online radio station's (can we say no need for p2p to copy music)

. Facebook kinda worthless

. Twitter nice application need's a spell checker

The update should arrive on tuesday hopefully with the bugs worked out of it.

My Q is do I need to buy a Zune in order to stream my movies from my computer. If I don't have a Zune I will not be able to watch them anymore?:confused:cared:

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the first time I have hearing of wave 5. Where the hell did you obtain such evil information?

J

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Streaming: No you don't need a zune to stream music netflix is still there and so is the media center support.

Wave 5: Rumored only with tony hawks ride not confirmed considering no one has the game yet and even if you pirate the game you cannot purchase the controller seperately to play it.

So far this is it going around remember wave 5 is to be rumored not confirmed because no one has the game yet to check.

D

Dark Splank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SiK GambleR said:
This is the first time I have hearing of wave 5. Where the hell did you obtain such evil information?

Apprentley L4D2 is wave 5

Wave 5 games probably will contain the Nov 17th update and the wireless N adapter update thing.

Just what ive heard

Edit: My abgx360 thing for L4D2
vy759g.png

S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't updated my dash yet, haven't been on live in awhile...but, does it look nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register