What's new

Solved Notorious crew logo glitch solution question

STi Matt

STi Matt

Reaction score
Sin$
so my character is glitched so I can't apply a crew logo to a leather jacket. It's a high level character with quite a few special unique vehicles so deleting is out of the question. My question is if a recovery can fix this? If anyone has the answer please please let me know so I can rock my mc patch. Thanks In advanced

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna assume you have left your crew, joined smother and then left it to rejoin the first already, if you haven't, try thst.

Upvote 0
STi Matt

STi Matt

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried everything. This glitch has effected me since the beginning of gta online but the new MC I joined requires I wear the patch on the back of a leather jacket. It's locked no matter what rank in the crew I am ):

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don't know if a recovery can fix this, what platform are you on?

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
K Kepler , apollo3841 apollo3841 can you sort out crew emblem issues on accounts? STi Matt STi Matt , is it showing as locked? If so, I'd say one of those two could fix it but if it just doesn't show or whatever, god knows how to fix it lol

Upvote 0
Sailor V

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you not just ask Rockstar to fix it? Even though a recovery might do it.

Upvote 0
STi Matt

STi Matt

Reaction score
Sin$
It shows as locked with the little padlock symbol. Sailor I have put many requests in to rockstar and they're either ignored or tell me to un link and re link to social club. Which doesn't work -_- . I appreciate the help guys 
Thanks Apollo!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register