What's new

Discussion Notice: YOU CAN STILL GET BANNED FROM BLACK OPS 1

adamcar00

adamcar00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OcWuiP0.jpg
Hello, friends from se7ensins. There has been a lot of things saying you can't get banned from bo1 anymore from rank, God and more. This is in fact not true. I came home today to get a message saying I was suspended until the 19th. I got suspended for rank hacks(theater)

TL;DR. They still moderate BO1

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
OcWuiP0.jpg
Hello, friends from se7ensins. There has been a lot of things saying you can't get banned from bo1 anymore from rank, God and more. This is in fact not true. I came home today to get a message saying I was suspended until the 19th. I got suspended for rank hacks(theater)

There is always a chance of being banned no matter how old the game is, that is the chance you take.

adamcar00

adamcar00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is always a chance of being banned no matter how old the game is, that is the chance you take.

I know. I'm just putting this thread up because there has been a lot of rumors circulating saying it is impossible to get banned from bo1 anymore

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, thanks for lets us know.

tauntdevil

tauntdevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting.
Was trying USB mods for No clip but seems you cant even connect to Multiplayer Zombies when doing it that way now days.
Sham. Dont even care about leaderboards, just makes it a bit more fun

H

hilleri

Reaction score
Sin$
c`mon guys use your brains. reason for banning is, honor/points/prestige, god mode. very easy to detect. and yes there is still serious players in this game.

tauntdevil

tauntdevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes perfect sense. I got the soft mods to work but no matter how many times I get asked, I always end the game instead of dying in the end that way it doesnt go to leaderboard. I am unsure if that makes a difference but I would think... even though they dont, I would think that they have issues with people due to a messed up leaderboard etc but when its just for fun and not for mmmmm... "brag rights" then it is less of an issue (Still an issue, just maybe not as bad or seen as easily?).

I think the highest level on BO1 zombies I got too was level 28 without mods and is on my leaderboard. Got up to 40 or more with mods but again, never save it because I dont see what and I want to stay low. I just do it for the fun of the game (Unlimited ammo. About the only mod I use. No god more or anything. No clip however if everyone but me goes down. Just so they can keep going. Really fun)

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I got banned for getting to 10th prestige in 10 minutes a few weeks ago. But I really don't care since I knew the risks.

Personally, anyone who uses god mode, aimbot, etc online deserves a console ban because they've ruined the older COD games.

KingMunoz

KingMunoz

Reaction score
Sin$
lmao, that's really ridiculous. as if it even mattered if super old games were modded :C

Kellis

Kellis

Kaboom✷
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at the positives, at least Treyarch are still making an effort to ensure the game doesn't get completely ruined by mods.

SimplyDope

SimplyDope

Graphics Designer
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you have a xp glitch film in your films

If so
That's probably the reason why

GearzyTV

GearzyTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OcWuiP0.jpg

If you did a rank mod or godmode, you wouldn't get that short of a suspension. Most likely you got reported from the games, but they did not use any real proof on you, just a vast amount of reports that make them believe you were talking trash, racism or some other BS.

P

phoenixbc

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna play black ops add me lEKHOl PHOENIXx the lines are lower case L. .. im playing tonight on the 360

I

Itzmemodz

Reaction score
Sin$
OcWuiP0.jpg

I got banned until 12/31/9999

Top Bottom
Login
Register