What's new

Discussion Notice: Gametuts and their software modio have been discontinued forever.

• Thread starter tommyminer5
  • Start date
  • Views 43,275
tommyminer5

tommyminer5

Reaction score
Sin$
Gametuts have since stated on a post on twitter that they have been discontinued.

Modio was an amazing mod tool for Xbox 360. Users simply had to search for the desired gamesave they wanted and boom - modio does all the hard and rather boring work of putting it on your usb and setting it up to be accepted by your Xbox 360 console. I even used it to mod gta 5 campain and gave myself unlimited money, health and stamina.

However we can no longer use this god like usb modding tool anymore because Gametuts no longer host the files required meaning you cannot download or upload anything. Now I have to use Horizon. It is useful but hard boring work. I cri evri tiem.

Never the less, there are plenty more modding tools out there and we will just have to move on and accept defeat. Hard as that is.

Kaution

Kaution

"Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim"
Reaction score
Sin$
Gametuts have since stated on a post on twitter that they have been discontinued.

Modio was an amazing mod tool for Xbox 360. Users simply had to search for the desired gamesave they wanted and boom - modio does all the hard and rather boring work of putting it on your usb and setting it up to be accepted by your Xbox 360 console. I even used it to mod gta 5 campain and gave myself unlimited money, health and stamina.

However we can no longer use this god like usb modding tool anymore because Gametuts no longer host the files required meaning you cannot download or upload anything. Now I have to use Horizon. It is useful but hard boring work. I cri evri tiem.

Never the less, there are plenty more modding tools out there and we will just have to move on and accept defeat. Hard as that is.
Or.... Horizon has purchased Modio to discontinue it and increase their users/ sales and then increase their prices or lower the available free features.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Or.... Horizon has purchased Modio to discontinue it and increase their users/ sales and then increase their prices or lower the available free features.
Very possible. That's the classic "NiNJA" technique. :wink:

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I never did like Modio, Horizon was bae.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
MrModz1999
Also let's not derail this topic. :biggrin:
He asked to sell for me so he could make money instead of paying Konroi for a rental every month to give away to a bunch of leechers for free :biggrin:

Ask him yourself. All he got was lifetime lmao

So, once again: citation needed :rolleyes:

R33

R33

Ganja Man
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember back in the old days using Modio to do USB mods. But at the same time Horizon is a pretty nice tool aswell; it has a lot of features (That you need to pay for lol.) that work very well. I mainly use Horizon for assigning game saves, so its not really that big of a deal to me.

EpikGam3r

EpikGam3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Very possible. That's the classic "NiNJA" technique. :wink:

I know this is a super late reply, but that's not the case. I was a Super Mod for Modio and Game-Tuts for years. What happen was the original founder, Bran, pretty much moved on from Modio as he was successful in his career path outside of Game-Tuts and Modio. We tried to organize everything and have a new owner, but it just did not work out. Activity in the community was virtual dead, so we decided to just all move on as well.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes Me Wanna Make A Server And Give It Out For Free Just To Be Bought Out Myself :smile:.
If only you had the marketing skills of MrModz :wink:

KingLive tried this trick I think, and failed. He lowkey posts messages in his FREE SERVER THREAD to go use NiNJA

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

KingLive tried this trick I think, and failed. He lowkey posts messages in his FREE SERVER THREAD to go use NiNJA
Well I Mean I Have Good Marketing Skills, And Have Lots Of Years With Customer Service As I Use To Work In A Big Computer Shop Here In California As A Head Technician.

Only Issue Is I Don't Have Coding Backround Like A Lot Of People In Your Team Do And I Don't Feel Like Stealing Or Renting Servers From Someone Else.

If I Had Cash To Spare I Would Definitely Purchase Lifetime From You Guys But With A New Baby On The Way, All My Money is Already Taken Lol.

But Hey I've Sent Bunch Of Customers Your Way, Always Referring You Guys And I'll Always Continue To Do So.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$

MrModz is probably one of the nicest people I've met in the scene.

iIVIoNoXiDe

iIVIoNoXiDe

JTAG/RGH Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
Modio was the very 1st program i used when setting out on my many years of modding. R.i.p

Top Bottom
Login
Register