Notice Anything Diffrent In TU5?

• Thread starter Anti Social
  • Start date
  • Views 1,190
A

Anti Social

Reaction score
Sin$
Once again epic has failed i feel host has been modified to act as lagged players, now that tu5 is out its worse -.-, In everygame i've hosted since tu5 theirs still been modded HB's and Movement speed etc... I dont notice anything positive host seems more tank like while off host players have a speed/2peice advantage over host although host is godlike with an instance shot but as i pull the trigga i have to wait a 0.2-0.4 second for my shot to actualy come out. off host players have a simlar effect "lag", i think epic has ruined host throughout all the title updates dimming down host features to evenly balance it out with off host players, I do find it highly unfair when i host matches with an 8MB upload because off host players have an advantage over host with that great of connect, What are your thoughts about TU5?

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anti Social said:
Once again epic has failed i feel host has been modified to act as lagged players, now that tu5 is out its worse -.-, In everygame i've hosted since tu5 theirs still been modded HB's and Movement speed etc... I dont notice anything positive host seems more tank like while off host players have a speed/2peice advantage over host although host is godlike with an instance shot but as i pull the trigga i have to wait a 0.2-0.4 second for my shot to actualy come out. off host players have a simlar effect "lag", i think epic has ruined host throughout all the title updates dimming down host features to evenly balance it out with off host players, I do find it highly unfair when i host matches with an 8MB upload because off host players have an advantage over host with that great of connect, What are your thoughts about TU5?

You seen speed mods?

W

Weeam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The camera jiggles more it seems. :/. It makes my head hurt, just like the good ol' gears 1 days. Leveling is a ***** while watching carmine's butt jiggle.

A

Anti Social

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes two types of speed mods, the first type is the roadie run speed. Some off host players beat me to the power weapons even no i have the best in game spawn infront of them all, The second is quite weird it happens to me alot when i allow people to use modded characters in my games but when im on the winning side of shot gun dueling them they tend to speed off/teleport a distance away it gets quite annoying at points.

W

Weeam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I got host for once last night, and I would go to roadie run and it would make me glitch backwards and people would pop out of no where and blow me away with a shotgun. :/. Sad thing is I was paired with a level 4 who wouldn't pick me up at all in wingman. -_-.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't had any problems since the update. I'm glad they fixed when you pick up a weapon your guy would sometimes bounce back and forth for a second looking like you were lagging.

A

Anti Social

Reaction score
Sin$
heh i bridge alot before title update i bridged for hours straight without a host bann but now since tu5 i get host banned every 2-3 matches of being host after that i just play 1 legit game without bridging and im set to be host again thats another thing i noticed in tu5. i dont no what the problem is..but its got me irritated that i have to do this =/, btw everytime i restart my console i am host banned thus making me have to go through the process of unhost banning does anyone else have this problem?

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the automatic host bridge tool and I've had no problems. Got host 7 games in a row earlier and just played again with getting host, no problems.

H

HiryuxK20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They didn't really fix much, i still find myself sticky walking after getting smoked.
It isnt as bad as it was though.

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HiryuxK20 said:
They didn't really fix much, i still find myself sticky walking after getting smoked.
It isnt as bad as it was though.

I use ragdoll smokes when I play to avoid that.

A

Anti Social

Reaction score
Sin$
GearsBobbleHead said:
I use ragdoll smokes when I play to avoid that.

can you use standbying without getting banned when u host ragdoll games?:wink:
ive looked on nubbles guide on how to do the glitch but for some reason i cant perform it right :.(, can u show me the way?:thumbup:

GearsBobbleHead said:
what u using to bridge

To bridge i use zone alarm only no Cain i bridge host alone all the time and when in the map selection lobby i stand by the character selection so i dont have to deal with modded characters :tongue: i no about almost everything to bridging on gears2 plus more i just dont see why i have this host bann problem, some of my freinds think my acc is marked so when i log off the host bann is set back on my acc i was thinking about hexing my level and resigning my acc perhaps that will give me a new acc ID thus making it so im not banned everytime i log off.

C

Carll

Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed that every game I play has at least one mexican in since TU5, I have also noticed that the lag has gotten about 3x worse and the shotgun and beatdown's power have been fluctuated even more than they were. Epic should actually just give up and bring back gears 1. Choosing your own host was miles better, all they need to do is make it have gears 2's "fluid (hah)" movement which admittedly I have to say I prefer to gears 1s and gears 2's having your own team in ranked matches.

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anti Social said:
Pfft its not that hard to lay down 4 lines of helpfull information for the community.

PM ur Gt and i'll add u and show u ragdoll.

Top Bottom
Login
Register