What's new

Question Nothing happens when i click a game mode for multiplayer

B

banxna

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to get online with MW3. i can play private match just fine, but when i go to public match, i click a game mode and nothing happens. fix?

B

banxna

Reaction score
Sin$
of course. i'm sure it doesn't matter, but a jasper. also i don't think the server would be a problem, but i'm on rebellion and the menu i'm using is deception.

Upvote 0
UMP45

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reporter Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
of course. i'm sure it doesn't matter, but a jasper. also i don't think the server would be a problem, but i'm on rebellion and the menu i'm using is deception.
Have you bought gold for your account your trying to use to go online with.

Upvote 0
B

banxna

Reaction score
Sin$
no, however i did think of it. i have an account that has gold and i'll try that, i just didn't want the acc to get perma banned. yolo tho

Upvote 0
UMP45

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reporter Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no, however i did think of it. i have an account that has gold and i'll try that, i just didn't want the acc to get perma banned. yolo tho
You need to have gold to play the older cods like cod4,waw,mw2,bo1,mw3.

Upvote 0
B

banxna

Reaction score
Sin$
hey, i just tried it. it didn't work :/ i tried the account i already had gold on, and i used a 12 month card a customer gave me, didn't work. i'll try mw2, but mw3 still doesn't work.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to have gold to play the older cods like cod4,waw,mw2,bo1,mw3.
Gold is needed to join lobbies not start searching lol. I have an idea try removing your mods any form of them.

Both of your cods not working is even stranger to be sure. Id ask where you got them and if ever been online with them before.

Your stealth and plugins shouldnt matter as these are old games that require no bypass but you could try switching just for giggles couple good ones in freemode but cant discuss stealth on this site other than ninja (even in premium it gets removed) so youll have to do some research off site for that.

If its good copy of the games maybe its the tu having issues. Seems like mw3 needs modded tu files not sure about mw2.

If none of this helps quote me or pm me and try something else. Ill do a little digging for info in meantime.

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register