What's new

Discussion Nothing else to do?

Reaction score
i dont know if you guys are that far yet but it seems like there is nothing left for me to do now..

Any opinions?

i have done all the quests and beaten the raid several times on all characters..

i would try to get gear but again i have to wait till next week to do the raid

my profile: Click Here

Last edited:

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
It felt like there was nothing to do when I hit 20 :roflmao: don't like getting gear for levels. Seems like one of the dumbest concepts imo

Made in Australia
Reaction score
nice, just sherpa people through the raid :biggrin:

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
You get all the new exotics? Half of them take a decent grind.

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
I gotta be honest. It's surprising you're this far in. I play on average 3 hours a day (M-F) and I've only got a 290 Warlock and 275 Titan. I know a lot of people get all "Destiny sucks" if they finish stuff early. Just curious, do you feel that way?

Reaction score
I gotta be honest. It's surprising you're this far in. I play on average 3 hours a day (M-F) and I've only got a 290 Warlock and 275 Titan. I know a lot of people get all "Destiny sucks" if they finish stuff early. Just curious, do you feel that way?
hell no.. Destiny is one of the best games i have played so far.. whenever i have free time i play it lol.. my main is almost 307

LegendaryLSD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know if you guys are that far yet but it seems like there is nothing left for me to do now..

Any opinions?

i have done all the quests and beaten the raid several times on all characters..

i would try to get gear but again i have to wait till next week to do the raid
King's Fall RAID, FULL raid at light-260? I think yes.

Facts

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm at light level 299, haven't finished the raid but I'm still burned out.

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
I'm super bored out. This sorta reminds me of HoW because I got burnt out super quickly just like this, but this DLC is actually good. There is more stuff for me to do, but Destiny as a game isn't fun to me really anymore. It really sucks since I do YouTube on Destiny and I think that gets me burnt out on the game even quicker.

Trallafitti

Getting There
Reaction score
I am not a huge Destiny Fan, tbh, I think the Game just got "okay" after the 3 DLCs (and I still think the current State should have been the Vanilla Game, I still feel ripped off paying 140 Euros for a Videogame to make it "complete")...

Now that TTK dropped, whats next ? I mean, its getting boring already, are they planing more DLC (its got to be FREE) or is this the final Game ?

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm already at the stage of do the raid on reset then get off for a week. I've been at that point since early week two of DLC.

I also highly doubt there will be any free DLC. And yeh I feel the same about the price point especially being a day one/ year one player. Game sharing helped me feel semi okay with the cost of everything considering I have been splitting it essentially.

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
For people who are pretty much done with everything there is to do, I can only suggest the obvious. Find a second (or even third) game to fill your time. Don't let yourself get burnt out on a great game by grinding for little to nothing. Do the weekly necessities, play a bit here or there, and follow Destiny news (Bungie.net, YouTubers, etc) to watch for newly found content. But put a good amount of time into other games so you don't get burnt out.

Top Bottom