Discussion Note 9 Galaxy Fortnite Skin offer

• Thread starter pikapp168
  • Start date
  • Views 2,394
P

pikapp168

Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure if I'm allowed to post this or not, but I pre-ordered the Note 9 and this is one of the gifts. I figured the skin is rare in the sense that the only way you can get it is by ordering a $1000+ Note 9 or $700 Tab S4. My thoughts are that if you break it down further then it is even more rare. If Samsung sells 4 million Note 9s, and only 50% take the Fortnite offer then that means only 2 million people worldwide would have it. What are your thoughts?

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My thoughts are that people spend too much money to look “cool” in a virtual world.

P

pikapp168

Reaction score
Sin$
Some people like to be stylish and collect the skins. It's like all things in life. It may not be your thing though.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
My thoughts are that people spend too much money to look “cool” in a virtual world.
I mean people like collecting skins. I don't see any issue with that at all. I collect them. I get V bucks wicked cheap.

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like getting skins but I don't like spending money for them, unless they are that much awesome. Getting skins for pre orders are just an added bonus for what you were getting any way and is an acceptable way of getting special skins.

Top Bottom
Login
Register