Not working?

• Thread starter hide
  • Start date
  • Views 1,358
H

hide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I have a glitched account (Not chuck's, my friends) That has seriously and all the other weapon achievements.

And I'm trying to glitch my gamertag, is the glitch not working because I already have some gears of war achievements?

If anyone is willing to do this for me I can provide them with the glitched account and my account :/

any ideas?

strange666

strange666

Reaction score
It definately still works cause someone on my friends list did it a few days ago, wouldnt lend me the account to do it for myself though, all i can suggest is keep trying it, search youtube for some of the newer guides on how to do it or something.

H

Hughesy93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can still get it if you have the other achievements cos I did and it still worked and I did it for 2 other friends when they had other achievements for GOW and it worked- it's all about the timing in which you sign in.

A

Absolute Zer0

Reaction score
i was wondering that also... but i did it to a random acc. because i didnt think it would work and i only had is it A SPIDER, MASSACRE, CURB STOMP, AND CAP. PUNISHMENT. so it worked and that guy got those, then i tried with a real acc. on my acc. and the glich didnt work, what happened, is it because i gliched FROM my acc and therefore cant do the glitch