What do you mean good for a profile?

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Is KD any good for a profile?
Nobody can see your K/D ratio besides you so I would say not really. If you have a high K/D but lose every game, that doesn't make you a good player.

O

ObeyGods

illest
Reaction score
Nobody can see your K/D ratio besides you so I would say not really. If you have a high K/D but lose every game, that doesn't make you a good player.
I in a way disagree with that considering if you run solo you can do good and stay positive but lose because of teammates I run solo 98% of the time and go positive almost every game and lose some cause teammates.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I in a way disagree with that considering if you run solo you can do good and stay positive but lose because of teammates I run solo 98% of the time and go positive almost every game and lose some cause teammates.
So basically if i camp in a corner get 5kills and 0 deaths every game that makes me good? All I’m saying is a good k/d is not always good

O

ObeyGods

illest
Reaction score
So basically if i camp in a corner get 5kills and 0 deaths every game that makes me good? All I’m saying is a good k/d is not always good
Nah I don’t mean like that
I just mean like you can be a good player and have a sh1tty win/loss because of other teammates can’t always back pack you know

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
The only way that a K/D is visible to others is if it's game mode specific, for example in Team Deathmatch. Other than that, it's useless.

19XX

Reaction score
The only way that a K/D is visible to others is if it's game mode specific, for example in Team Deathmatch. Other than that, it's useless.
You can’t see other people’s combat records anymore ?

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
I would say not really anymore unless you get in a lobby with a lot of players who give you s*** about it. Don't really worry about it unless your personal opinion is that it matters.

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Nah I don’t mean like that
I just mean like you can be a good player and have a sh1tty win/loss because of other teammates can’t always back pack you know
Every single time I play core I go 30+ to like 5-10 deaths.. The second best on my team will go 5 kills to 22 deaths or some stupidly bad ratio. (My kd is only 1.5, my w/l is like a .75 because my team never has thumbs unless I play war)

You can’t see other people’s combat records anymore ?
No. It stopped due to "cyber bullying" based on someones record........... (Im sorry I just cant believe that's cod's reason for not having them anymore. A game based on shooting people can't handle a little bit of cyber-bullying flak.

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Not anymore no. If they updated it to the leaderboards like they used to, it would mean something, sort of sucks that only you can see your KD now.

Top Bottom