1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large date breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that 2FA is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSIns account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure which 1 to get (Modding 360)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by SarahRawrz, Feb 7, 2010 with 0 replies and 356 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahRawrz

SarahRawrz Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay im new to the whole modding thing, not sure where to start but i know i have a liteon DVD for my 360 (oh look yellow wires :biggrin:) but i've been looking at guides on how to actual mod your 360 with firmware to play burnt games, but there all old and say get a certain tool, which this wire doesn't exist anymore.. ANYWAYS the point being theres 2 "tools" that i've been told to get either it being...

360 Connectivity Kit V3 Pro :: Modchip.ca|Modchips & Accessories for Wii, DSi, Xbox 360, PS3, PS2 :: Xbox 360 :: Modchips :: NEW VERSION 360 Connectivity Kit Pro CK3 4.0with PL chip & PPTC protection
    or
    360 Connectivity Kit Lite :: Modchip.ca|Modchips & Accessories for Wii, DSi, Xbox 360, PS3, PS2 :: Xbox 360 :: Modchips :: 360 Connectivity Kit Lite NEW CK3 v2 PPTC Protection

They both seem the same besides the price (i know i need a probe with it of course) but which one should be the more efficient one?
    Please help :smile:

Thanks in advance,

-Sarah