What's new

Solved Not sure how to finish my installation :/ ~ Answered.

• Thread starter Blitz
  • Start date
  • Views 285
B

Blitz

My Problems have Problems.
Reaction score
I downloaded a GTA 5 link from a <Premium Section>, so I obviously cannot post the thread here, but after extracting it, there was no "disc 1" or "disc 2", it just had the folder "5454..." don't know the exact numbers and letters. But the instructions given were to copy and paste that folder into "HDD\Content\0000000000". I tried a few times but it didn't work because my Xbox shut off both times, nothing needing to be helped there, but to download another GTA V it'll take about 2 hours, at least, and I'd rather just know now if this folder will work to use.

~~UPDATE~~ IT FINISHED INSTALLING TO THE FOLDER WITH THE 0's!!!
I want to know what to do now, after that is installed, on how to play it. It does not have "Disc 1" or "Disc 2." Please read the replies to understand what is now happening.
Thank you!

Last edited:
M

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Reaction score
its a GOD file meaning put on your xbox use sm360 unlock and play not files needed its basicly disk 2

B

Blitz

Reaction score
its a GOD file meaning put on your xbox use sm360 unlock and play not files needed its basicly disk 2
Lol I am just looking for Disc 1 and 2 downloads now, because that just confused me. But thank you for the tip :smile:

B

Blitz

Reaction score
lmao I might as well try it though XD What is sm360 unlock ?

M

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Reaction score
lmao I might as well try it though XD What is sm360 unlock ?
sorry xm360 typo and theres a utorrent link somewhere online

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Alright, and what do I do, in order? I put the files onto my Xbox, then..?

B

Blitz

Reaction score
Lol never mind. I just used my discs. Thank you though, for trying. Much appreciated :biggrin:

Top Bottom