What's new

Discussion Not Sticky Spinning Tenth, but Give Spinning Tenth Code?

• Thread starter 7S Acuna
  • Start date
  • Views 1,210
Status
Not open for further replies.
7S Acuna

7S Acuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I need someone to P.M. Me the code to unlock the spiining tenth emblem. Not sticky or set to but literally unlock please send me the code or the patch of it either one :biggrin:

Thnx!

x Alexx

x Alexx

Part-time wizard
Reaction score
Sin$
only few people know this code, and if anything they are trying to sell it

D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone should really make a topic at the very top stating that noone should ask for this. for the people who only joined a second ago. becuase noone will release it :L

7S Acuna

7S Acuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone should really make a topic at the very top stating that noone should ask for this. for the people who only joined a second ago. becuase noone will release it :L

Dude i have been on this site way longer than u have so stfu u leech! I know plenty of people who have it and no that idea is terrible no wonder you have bad rep jack ***

D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just noticed. sorrryy. you just hhavent done much in your time and i would have thought if you've been here so long you woulda realised that noone will release it. and who are these LOADS of people? hmm?

7S Acuna

7S Acuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just noticed. sorrryy. you just hhavent done much in your time and i would have thought if you've been here so long you woulda realised that noone will release it. and who are these LOADS of people? hmm?

x Swiitch x, OGZxGold, Jester, Jtag x purp, and some others :/ So yah

BTW I dont post much cuz im not a spammer like you who just posts for post counts. I post when helpful, neccesary, or unless someone threatened me to. Not to flame, rage, or argue. End of disussion leecher.

D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow. leecher. love the same insult. very nice. and its not like i spam. and is that LOADS? i count 4. thats not loads. and i doubt they would release it anyway.

U

uXlider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I need someone to P.M. Me the code to unlock the spiining tenth emblem. Not sticky or set to but literally unlock please send me the code or the patch of it either one :biggrin:

Thnx!

Code:
self setPlayerData( "cardIcon", "cardicon_prestige10_02" );

temporary

Code:
self SetcardIcon( "cardicon_prestige10_02" );
self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statSet( "cardIcon", "cardicon_prestige10_02" );

oh sorry just saw you would the code to manually set in the menue ... :frown:

have phun :biggrin:

G

Ghostbuster420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know people with it but what are you doing for me?

D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Code:
self setPlayerData( "cardIcon", "cardicon_prestige10_02" );

temporary

Code:
self SetcardIcon( "cardicon_prestige10_02" );
self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statSet( "cardIcon", "cardicon_prestige10_02" );

oh sorry just saw you would the code to manually set in the menue ... :frown:

have phun :biggrin:

wait. whats the difference? he asked for unlock anyways

Nouser

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
acuna, most people DON'T know the code to completely unlock it. Not only that, but he is right, you have done NOTHING for this site since August of 09. You call him a leecher? Dude, gtfo.

OT: Nobody is going to release it, just like Jester won't tell you how to make your JTAG undetectable.

D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
acuna, most people DON'T know the code to completely unlock it. Not only that, but he is right, you have done NOTHING for this site since August of 09. You call him a leecher? Dude, gtfo.

OT: Nobody is going to release it, just like Jester won't tell you how to make your JTAG unbannable.

Thank you.

A

aKa Rave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

OT: Nobody is going to release it, just like Jester won't tell you how to make your JTAG unbannable.

Un-detectable. :lol:

7S Acuna

7S Acuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

OT: Nobody is going to release it, just like Jester won't tell you how to make your JTAG undetectable.

Ok you make a good point I have not done much for this site, but did I say I ever did? No! What have you done? So don't tell me to GTFO ***

G

Ghostbuster420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has to do with threading a challenge to unlock it thats all imma help with have fun.

D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok you make a good point I have not done much for this site, but did I say I ever did? No! What have you done? So don't tell me to GTFO ***

he's done more than you in the way of posts in less time. and you kinda did say you've done stuff for this site by calling me a leech and trying to make sound like you are so much better than me.

7S Acuna

7S Acuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he's done more than you in the way of posts in less time. and you kinda did say you've done stuff for this site by calling me a leech and trying to make sound like you are so much better than me.

Ok cool story bro! Well I have better things to do then look at every thread and post saying cool! or nice job! G outside maybe? And stop bad repping my posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register