What's new

Discussion Not Sticky Spinning Tenth, but Give Spinning Tenth Code?

• Thread starter 7S Acuna
  • Start date
  • Views 1,211
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
fine ¬¬ just no need to get pissed off at me and call me a leech for answering your question, stupidly.

7S Acuna

7S Acuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
fine ¬¬ just no need to get pissed off at me and call me a leech for answering your question, stupidly.

Its ur rep that says it all budday :/ Why would you have bad rep if you werent a leech? Hmmm....

W

Wra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why have we strayed so far off topic? This is a Modern Warfare 2 modding section not a place for the two of you to squabble over who is the leecher.

Simple answer is you aren't going to get the fully unlocked spinning 10th embelem as it is a rare code and people can sell it. Also, in the coding, it states in a dev comment:

Code:
//@NOTE: Should we make sure they're really unlocked before setting them? Catch cheaters...
//			e.g. isItemUnlocked( iconHandle )

So perhaps people are hesitant to release it as it could cause bannings? Although the way it reads, it looks as if they would ban the people who don't have it fully unlocked.

D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok fine. whatever. i dont give a s*** what you think. coming out of nowhere telling me evryone has a code. t**

W

Wra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who was that aimed at? :S Why are you still pissed, its not like he has come to your house and kicked you in the balls.

Seriously lets leave the topic to die now. His question has been answered.

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
/Thread Its Just Turning Into A Flame War.

I Mastermind I

I Mastermind I

Retired Super Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Please stop flaming guys.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login