What's new

Solved Not Seeing dishonored DLC on RGH im becoming crazy :(

S

SolarKaos

Reaction score
Hello guys, i have been searching the answers of my questions everywhere on internet and im still stuck with my dlc not working.
I just bought the Console with the glitch, Im able to play any games i want , but the dlc of dishonored ( dunwall city trials ) is giving me a lot of trouble , its the first DLC i tried to play, please help me.

The game i have is a retail PAL copy of the game that i managed to turn into a .xex directly using the console.
I downloaded the dlc on internet.

1) - I unlocked the DLC using Xbox content manager , in fact it was already unlocked according to the menu . Its also give me the MEDIA ID of my game which is : 76D06EBB and the GAME ID : 425307E3
2) - I placed the DLC on both hard drive :
Internal : OnboardMu:Content:0000000000000000:425307E3:00000002: THE DLC FILES
External : Usb0:Content:0000000000000000:425307E3:00000002: THE DLC FILES

3) I downloaded the last Title update of my game on xboxunity.com, ( at this end i downloaded ALL the Title update for ALL media id for this game, to be sure title update wont be a problem. ) I placed those Title update on : OnboardMU:Cache:Title Update
: OnboardMu:Content:0000000000000000:425307E3:000B0000: Title Up.

When i'm pressing Y on FSD 3 and enter option of dishonored then manage Tu , i see all the Title update i placed in the Cache folder previously, i can press A to activate/desactivate them from what i understand ( xbox signs turning on/off). i tried to launch the game with ALL of them and still not seeing the dlc. Moreover , when im launching dishonored then pressing the xbox guide boutton , i see some information on the release below :
TID : 425307E3 : MID : 76D06EBB VER: 0 0 0 9 DISC 1 TU:0

So the Title update arent working i suppose ? Am i right ?
So what's wrong ?

- Are some DLC like REGION LOCK and i need a certain copy of the game to make it work ? ( i dont think so but i have read that here and here on the internet so just want to be sure.)
- Im not even seeing the dlc why ? when i try to launch it from the content manager i got an error message saying that i need the title update to launch this but f***, i got all the title update possible in every location possible and it still not working.

I'm giving a Uno code to the one who will deliver me from this hell lol, I know its a pretty lame gift but its better than nothing no ?
Cheers :wink:

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah, if you're on TU0, the DLC will not work.
So your problem likely is just the TU.
Go to Content\0000000000000000\425307E3\000B0000
(if this folder doesn't exist, create it)
and delete everything in there.
Then place your TU container into that folder and launch the game.
I don't think you really need to mess with the TU activating stuff in FSD, but if you still appear to be on TU0 after this, I guess try pressing activate on the TU that should show up in FSD.

S

SolarKaos

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer , I succeed using Horizon to inject the Tu right at the good place. They where the problem :smile:
If your on mac just save yourself from trouble on try horizon on pc

Top Bottom