What's new

Video Not Like The Others - EPIC SCOUT RIFLE

GooseAlwaysDies

GooseAlwaysDies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I unlocked this bad boy, and it's slowly becoming my favorite primary weapon in the game, and possibly my favorite weapon in the game period. That Firefly upgrade is brutal!

Who else has tried this bad boy out?

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
had it once then dismantled don't like it, if you want something better try the Hung Jury from DO

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The scope on yours looks pretty neat, hakkë maybe? Might have to try it out. My favorite scout so far is my Suros DIS-43 (smallbore/zen-moment/high-caliber rounds), love the look of it and it's pop-up holo scope (tried the Hung Jury one and it was pretty cool, but still like my suros better, firefly is cool but it's really situational so I prefer stun-locking everything I can with tons of stability).

It's nice to see the weapon foundries in The Taken King actually making the weapons look more unique, instead of just being pretty much re-skins of each other like before, everyone has different favorites and they aren't crazy op raid weapons either, just random legendary guns.

GooseAlwaysDies

GooseAlwaysDies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently trying to grind to get the Hung Jury, everyone says it's amazing. So that's my focus at the moment!

Top Bottom
Login
Register