• Views 14,052
molotov13

molotov13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all

I have a problem.

Since 2 3 days I can not find players with the force host. before all work well.

Without Force host I do not have any problems for find a game.

I tested a lot of things.

With VPN without VPN.

Edit: Problem FOUND for people who have the problem look at the comments

Last edited:
molotov13

molotov13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all

I have a problem.

Since 2 3 days I can not find players with the force host. before all work well.

Without Force host I do not have any problems for find a game.

I tested a lot of things.

With VPN without VPN.

With Wireless with ethernet.

With Tesseract and GSC injector.

Tested with different force host. Menu/Tools.

I reinstall bo2

Reset my account

My NAT is OPEN

Do you have a solution ?

And sorry for my english :smile:

Thanks all
I have a question when you use force host and begin searching does the option to choose which map you want pop up? If it doesn't then the force host didn't work properly.

Going to base rest of my response based off assumption that you do since have tried multiple tools one should of worked properly.

The issue could simply be that there isn't anybody getting put into matchaking with you. There has been issues with this recently ever since the bo2 infections with force host were brought back. What happens is kids force host on retail with the worst mods off the menu and start up lobbies. People get thrown directly into these lobbies rather than into regular matchmaking with you.

The only solution i have come up with around that issue is inviting people. Get some recent players on list by doing couple off host matches. If can get 6 people including yourself can start up the match then people will get thrown directly into your lobby rather than the kids with infections.

Judging by what you said you tested i would say this is most likely the issue.

Upvote 0
molotov13

molotov13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question when you use force host and begin searching does the option to choose which map you want pop up? If it doesn't then the force host didn't work properly.

Going to base rest of my response based off assumption that you do since have tried multiple tools one should of worked properly.

The issue could simply be that there isn't anybody getting put into matchaking with you. There has been issues with this recently ever since the bo2 infections with force host were brought back. What happens is kids force host on retail with the worst mods off the menu and start up lobbies. People get thrown directly into these lobbies rather than into regular matchmaking with you.

The only solution i have come up with around that issue is inviting people. Get some recent players on list by doing couple off host matches. If can get 6 people including yourself can start up the match then people will get thrown directly into your lobby rather than the kids with infections.

Judging by what you said you tested i would say this is most likely the issue.

Yes, it's true

I had forgotten the infections I think this is the problem since the onset of infections I have problems with the force host

and yes I see the maps when i launch a game

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Are people able to join you? It could just be the time you’re playing, if you play during the dead hours, then it’s almost impossible to find a game with force host.

Upvote 0
molotov13

molotov13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can join instant session with players, but i active the force host no one can join me

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i can join instant session with players, but i active the force host no one can join me
Have you tried using (a) different tool(s) to force host?

Reminder: Use the "reply" button when replying to people's comments, so they receive an alert.

Upvote 0
molotov13

molotov13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried using (a) different tool(s) to force host?

Reminder: Use the "reply" button when replying to people's comments, so they receive an alert.

yep sorry for reply :smile: yes force host tool/menu tested

I heard it could come from the connection. is true ?

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yep sorry for reply :smile: yes force host tool/menu tested

I heard it could come from the connection. is true ?
That's a possibility, but usually it affects you when you're joining players as well. What's your NAT type?

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yes my NAT is open it's weird.
Yeah, I'm not too sure what could be affecting it honestly. The only thing that comes to mind is that you could be playing at a really dead hour, therefore no one's searching for a game when you're using force host, but considering this has been going on for a few months now, I'm assuming that's not the case.

Upvote 0
molotov13

molotov13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I'm not too sure what could be affecting it honestly. The only thing that comes to mind is that you could be playing at a really dead hour, therefore no one's searching for a game when you're using force host, but considering this has been going on for a few months now, I'm assuming that's not the case.

nothing and impossible, why I find players lol I'm going to keep looking. I think it came from the connection

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like i already said this but maybe in another post, u start the match solo using a tool, once you are in the game people will get put into it automatically, i believe this is a flaw from infection lobbies causing matchmaking errors.

This force host then starting game with tool works perfect though.

Upvote 0
molotov13

molotov13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all,

problem found!!!!

Is just my bad connexion lol

Thank you to all the people who tried to help me.

I don't close the thread for people who have the problems.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register