What's new

Discussion Not a 'The Pro banned me rant. But question about hm.

• Thread starter Sadochan
  • Start date
  • Views 452
S

Sadochan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With people saying The Pro bans lots of people, if I contacted him and asked him to disable/ban my account even of I havenn't done anything wrong is he allowed to do it? Not. That I'm going to ask. But just want to know

M

mtwhite92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
once your banned then your are banned from what i hear from the microsoft support reps

M

mtwhite92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what i heard from those dumb camel jockeys that work for microsoft, thanks for letting me know

G

Guld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't The Pro fired or something after the whole LuPo fiasco(Lol sounds like Lupe fiasco)? Anyway, I'm pretty sure he can seeing when you agree to the ToS it's agreeing that he can do anything he wants to you. So I'd stay away from him. Anyway, just don't make any more threads for him seeing your most likely going to get an infraction.

N

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Wasn't The Pro fired or something after the whole LuPo fiasco(Lol sounds like Lupe fiasco)? Anyway, I'm pretty sure he can seeing when you agree to the ToS it's agreeing that he can do anything he wants to you. So I'd stay away from him. Anyway, just don't make any more threads for him seeing your most likely going to get an infraction.

I doubt they'd fire him, if Microsoft would listen to rants about their employees Bill Gates would be one lonely man

O

OceloT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your best chance is to go ask here;

http://forums.xbox.com/1386/ShowForum.aspx

He is part of the Xbox Live Enforcement team, and him and other members of it will review your post.

L

LOLitsagiraffe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XBOX LIVE TERMS OF USE

20. Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.

We may change the Service or delete or discontinue features, games, or other content at any time and for any reason (or no reason).

Chances are, the pro did not get fired, but they probably threw a party for him lol
Microsoft can do whatever the f*** they want to with your accnt lol

H

HiDef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "LuPo fiasco" was a proven fake, why would The Pro be fired over that?

Top Bottom