What's new

Solved Nos Sultan/Entity XF Need Help

• Thread starter SlayMortals
  • Start date
  • Views 221
S

SlayMortals

Reaction score
I managed to use the save editor and get a car with nos into Singleplayer, but when I go through the last step to get the car into multiplayer it says that it failed to sync files or something.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this at all?

If not then would anyone be willing to dupe a nitrous sultan/entity on Xbox?

Thanks.

GT: MyLittleDowny

N

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I managed to use the save editor and get a car with nos into Singleplayer, but when I go through the last step to get the car into multiplayer it says that it failed to sync files or something.

Thanks.

Are you trying to join a friend while doing the glitch or are you starting an invite only session? When I try to join friends it doesn't work for me and gives the same error. Anything else seems to work.

V

Vii7Frog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If ur willing to help me store trevors blazer you can dupe any car in my garage I got a nos: bati, entity , adder , carboniziarre,sultan,quad,aesa. Non nos : blue n chrome Sanchez , bmx , adder gt: Vii7Frog

D

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score

Thanks.

I can get you a nos sultan easy I will message you are you on 
If ur willing to help me store trevors blazer you can dupe any car in my garage I got a nos: bati, entity , adder , carboniziarre,sultan,quad,aesa. Non nos : blue n chrome Sanchez , bmx , adder gt: Vii7Frog
I can help you get Trevor's blazer may be take a min 
I can get you a nos sultan easy I will message you are you on 

I can help you get Trevor's blazer may take a min

Top Bottom