Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. No go. No way to get the console to go online besides sign out sign in. Did figure out as long as pause is up and on gta online you can sign out and sign in and have just enough time to get back to app and smash gta online. It results in nothing but can be done. Every once in a while creator will light up but its temporary and gives an error.
Ive almost exhausted everything I can think of.
Me too.. I had my Xbox in a tizzy from turning on and of so many times:smile:
There was a point I had the weapons wheel permanently glitched on screen...
And also was frozen in prologue without the pause menu...
I’m gonna keep trying in hopes the end result may be big:wink:

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m on it:wink:
Hey if you are messing around wanna try something? Do the power down method then when you get to the point of accepting the connection message accept it and power down and power up again. The game needs to see your sign in data from xbl to put you online. Im starting to remember things from the hotswapping days. Im still not done throwing stuff at this. Just want some damn cars from yankton. Lol. What else does a billionaire have to do in gta?

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure it's been noted already but you can sign out, sign in and you'll be in Yankton with all of your start menu options. You'll be outside, with no button controls expect punch. Also go further into the prolouge and then do the glitch. It's something with the accounts too, noticed when I added a past glitch in it.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, here's everything I know about the PS4 version.
Great info bro!
Just saw your thread as well...
Nice job.
I especially like how you got the North Yankton car in Los Santos:wink:
Now ... let’s get it online:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, here's everything I know about the PS4 version.
So do cops not spawn at all? Like even at the police station? Two things should happen when you are killed by a cop near the impound lot in los santos. You should get the retry screen because you died but that car should also be impounded.
Any options taking it to your garage? What about at michaels house? How about another car? Should be able to get both cars to michaels garage by getting one and driving it closer and getting back in snow car and inching it to the garage. If you can get a different car into your garage then setting the two up so you teleport to the snow car after hitting right dpad and getting out at same time then teleporting in snow car. There's actually a ton of stuff to do. What happens if you try to switch characters? Or is that disabled too? If you get the players close enough together they won't spawn at their house.
Definitely will be turning on gta tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
So do cops not spawn at all? Like even at the police station? Two things should happen when you are killed by a cop near the impound lot in los santos. You should get the retry screen because you died but that car should also be impounded.
Any options taking it to your garage? What about at michaels house? How about another car? Should be able to get both cars to michaels garage by getting one and driving it closer and getting back in snow car and inching it to the garage. If you can get a different car into your garage then setting the two up so you teleport to the snow car after hitting right dpad and getting out at same time then teleporting in snow car. There's actually a ton of stuff to do. What happens if you try to switch characters? Or is that disabled too? If you get the players close enough together they won't spawn at their house.
Definitely will be turning on gta tonight. Thanks for sharing.
Cops do spawn but only did with me after attracting them from main map n after building a road to yankton.
In director mode obviously can teleport with any vehicles but myself only doing it the once haven't come across any yankton specific vehicles yet .
Though prologue glitch can be done at any time in the mission .
Police I spawned were lsc and not yankton fyi.
Will try again later from further in the mission and see if can get a car for michael or Franklins garage .
Dont see why not other vehicles save across ok .
Edit.oh yeah can spawn police from settings lol doh

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cops do spawn but only did with me after attracting them from main map n after building a road to yankton.
In director mode obviously can teleport with any vehicles but myself only doing it the once haven't come across any yankton specific vehicles yet .
Though prologue glitch can be done at any time in the mission .
Police I spawned were lsc and not yankton fyi.
Will try again later from further in the mission and see if can get a car for michael or Franklins garage .
Dont see why not other vehicles save across ok .
Edit.oh yeah can spawn police from settings lol doh
By doing the garage glitch? Or by the OP yankton method?
Garage glitch you arent in director mode at all. And you can explore military base with no wanted level. So I would guess this way you couldnt get wanted level, but if you shoot at cops they usually shoot back.

I_am_SpecDec

I_am_SpecDec

Reaction score
Sin$
Great info bro!
Just saw your thread as well...
Nice job.
I especially like how you got the North Yankton car in Los Santos:wink:
Now ... let’s get it online:wink:
Thanks, and I see it got taken off this forum, although the OP says' "Share your finds if you wish".

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, and I see it got taken off this forum, although the OP says' "Share your finds if you wish".
I think thats becoz they dont want that stuff in the glitch-threads, but in own threads in glitch-finding forum (like you have done) to keep these glitchingthreads cleaner. I kinda agree I think, sortoff :tongue: Atleast its better to get all the info on your finds in one thread instead of both here and there for me =)

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
By doing the garage glitch? Or by the OP yankton method?
Garage glitch you arent in director mode at all. And you can explore military base with no wanted level. So I would guess this way you couldnt get wanted level, but if you shoot at cops they usually shoot back.
Just normal op buddy
Ain't had time lately what with so many glitches to try n other things
Just not enough hours in the day .

S

sakis28967

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello sinners,

Something different here today found by myself -Broontango

Big shoutout to my dog milo as well for turning the Xbox off and help me find this glitch haha! No seriously...

Video Proof & Glitch Tutorial-

This is working mainly on Xbox One but I also have a PS4 'base method' for you guys to play with so this is the reason of it marked PS4 and Xbox, as this find is in the interest of everyone :wink:

# This glitch I will show you how to bring North Yankton into Director Mode.

# This is also a new 'base' Glitch so there will be much to come from it i.e. Frozen money, character swap time out, mixed scripts etc (I don't have enough time to work it all out)

• So far I have the obvious, north Yankton in director mode.
  • The method can also be used to 'halt Director mode launching' after accepting all alerts (dm is waiting to launch automatically when YOU decide without an alert).
  • Glitched prologue inc.
  • Chop on character wheel with 'normal suited n booted Micheal' in prologue.
  • Online phone in prologue.
  • Frozen phone & frozen commands in GTA online.
  • Chop being the only character on the character wheel while online.
  • The contact 'acting up' on the prologue phone when you activate the bombs on the door.
  • Glitched game saves (0.0%).
  • There is loads more to this but it's far to much for just 1 person with no time L
  • Reconnecting & then entering creator/character selection/ joining friends in jobs etc all give glitched results...
  • Frozen creator (character in sky) while using the base method on Xbox.
  • Use the on/off method to glitch out during starting scripts etc.

# Firstly I share the base glitch... (A short drop out during reload 3-4sec) PS4 method first:

1. Load prologue (new game if needed)
  2. Press options/online tab/play Gta online/ solo session
  3. Accept solo session, accept black alert.
  4. Soon as you accept alert double tap psn button and disconnect network.
  5. Go back to Gta and a new alert will pop up.
  6. Double tap psn and reconnect network
  7. Go straight to a recent activity and accept fourth option "start Gta online"
  8. Accept 1st alert, then decline the 2nd alert.
  9. **Press options button as soon as you see Micheal (you only have 3-4seconds to press options before it kicks you back to prologue).
  10. Start rockstar editor
  11. Enter director mode via there
  12. It will load prologue up again...
  13. That is as far as I got on PS4 with only 1 hour game time, I couldn't get the save going into director mode it would kick me back to prologue...

** Glitched state starts at 9).

# North Yankton In director mode (Xbox One)

A) Load into prologue from fresh, start a new game if you need to.

B) Bring up pause menu.

C) Turn console off via controller (hold Xbox button and turn off console)

D) When light on controller goes out, hold button and turn back on.

E) Sign into your profile (if required) and RESUME Gta.

F) Go to Online Tab/ Creator & Crews etc will be blanked out (only "choose character" and "join Gta online" will be highlighted)

1) Now we are ready to start.

2) Go to online/ play Gta online/ solo session.

3) Accept the first alert ONLY, wait on the 2nd alert, DONT ACCEPT YET!

4) Go on your dash board and hit join on anyone playing online. Only click join 1 time.

5) Return to Gta, wait 10-15seconds.

6) NOW Accept alert, then accept all other alerts that pop up & you will now be standing next to a bin/wall in the snow for a few seconds....

7) QUICKLY press pause. (Or it will kick you back to prologue)

8) When your on the pause menu in the snow with Micheal, go along to rockstar editor.

9) Start editor and enter director mode from there.

9a) It might load up prologue again which is normal. Just repeat from step 2.

10) Accept ALL alerts and enter director mode from the trailer, you will spawn at north Yankton.

Share your finds if you wish :smile:

***TO UNGLITCH YOURSELF OR GO ONLINE- Press pause in game. Then Press Xbox home button, Press the home option when your on the dash board. Then sign out and sign back in your profile. Then return to Gta...

Enjoy folks,

Broontango.

DUTE THE EXIST A GLITCH SP2MP BUT NO PIYIOTE CAN YOU HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE......I DONT ANDARSTANT IAM ON LINE WITH SP BUT NOTHING ???????????????? MAKE ME FRIEND IF YOU WANT ....GR POLL SAKIS

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it works, but without peyote this glitches useless for Frozen money. You can still do apartment tricks and trade Apartments. 
Peyote is blacklisted by Rockstar

S

sakis28967

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it works, but without peyote this glitches useless for Frozen money. You can still do apartment tricks and trade Apartments. 
Peyote is blacklisted by Rockstar
TIME OUT LOCATING????? CAN I SAVE MY SAVES TO USB????????

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, then... do l1+r1 to clear cache. if that dont work.....try,
  • delete all ur saves from local storage
  • load gta with no saved data.
  • after you load into prologue, quit gta (when your able to play as michael inside the bank :wink: ) DONT PLAY PROLOGUE
  • HIGHLIGHT AND PRESS OPTIONS ON GTAV
  • select upload/download
  • scroll RIGHT to ONLINE STORAGE, and PRESS YES
  • checkmark the box that says APPLY ALL and PRESS YES
  • GO BACK TO HOME AND LAUNCH GTAV
  • LOAD INTO STORY ONLY, NOT ONLINE YET
  • join INVITE ONLY SESSION
  • ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT, AND YOUR BACK ONLINE
  • DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if that doesnt work, tru
  • after you load into prologue, quit gta (when your able to play as michael inside the bank :wink: ) DONT PLAY PROLOGUE
  • select upload/download
  • DO WHATEVER YOU WANT
this is only to get back online after getting errors to not be able to join online :wink: not part of the glitch...its a fix if you mess up :wink:

S

sakis28967

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  • select upload/download
  • DO WHATEVER YOU WANT
ΤΗΑΝΚΣ DUTE HAVE A NICE DAY

FANT0MAS

FANT0MAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With ps4 base method you cant do nothing! You cant do nothing with online to open DM!

o666

o666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't really give the PS4 steps a chance, already have my own method to have free reign of Yankton. Not with DM yet, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register