What's new

Discussion nooob tubers ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter MarijuanaBanana
  • Start date
  • Views 1,232
MarijuanaBanana

Trantaa s7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have been playing mw2 since it came out, but recently more and more people are using noob tubes to get all there kills.
now im not against noob tubes its just when people are running around the map killing you with noob tubes and then at the
end of the game are boasting at how they 'owned' you.
those people are a disgrace to the game :@

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I love noobtubing.

I play to have fun and piss people off. Noobtubes do exactly that.

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya N00btubers suck to play against imo, but that being said, I love to n00btube all the lil kids just to hear them scream lol

S

SoLuTioNzZz

Reaction score
Sin$
I find noobtubing one of the most funnest things in mw2 due to all the kills

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love to noobtube aswell but only for fun because its too easy and love to noob tube on domination onto the spawns hahaha...but when i like to play serious i r*** aswell so dont make any difference what i use.

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I despise 'Pro-Pipes' when there being used on me, But... I do enjoy the odd 'Pro-Pipe' now and then.

I will never Dangerclose w/ Noobtube though, Thats just low.

wellslogan

wellslogan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will never Dangerclose w/ Noobtube though, Thats just low.

I'm the opposite. I feel if I'm going to use noobtubes I might as well use them with the cheapest combination possible! OMA+Dangerclose=3 kills + OMA= Hardline=5 kills= Predator missile = chopper gunner. 'Nuff said

X

xexmodder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love to use noobtube when I know someone's position in the map, and I don't want to get killed just because I pass in front of his camping range. So I noobtube his ***, and he dies without even realizing it, and that's when kids scream the most! :lol:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have well good fun with them on SnD because you can just fire away at the places people rush too :wink:

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Sin$
Its only cool if you use it not someone else.Otherwise its gay and you rage quit.

V

valkyze

Reaction score
Sin$
I just go around with Danger Close PRO, Scavenger, Thumper and any AR with a noob tube and enjoy all of the screams i hear :tongue:.

Cheap/low class i know, but it's so much fun :lol:.

L

luigi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oma noob toob and dangerclose ftmfw. Wasteland is probably my favourite for that set up as I sit in one of the houses and bombard the bunker for the whole game. I had some kid foaming at the mouth with this set up the other day

sirwizkhalifa

sirwizkhalifa

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting kills with the noobtube is awesome but getting KILLED with the noobtube is VERY frustrating!

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say I hate people who noobtube, but that would be hypocritical of me.
I always use my OMA with noobtubes class, it's just fun and the only thing left in MW2 is fun.

L

luigi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have been playing mw2 since it came out, but recently more and more people are using noob tubes to get all there kills.
now im not against noob tubes its just when people are running around the map killing you with noob tubes and then at the
end of the game are boasting at how they 'owned' you.
those people are a disgrace to the game :@
Wait until you come up against a whole team of oma toobers. I did once on afghan and we all just rage quit

wellslogan

wellslogan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait until you come up against a whole team of oma toobers. I did once on afghan and we all just rage quit

That ALWAYS happens when I play team tac. Then I feel bad for the kids who join the game after my friends and I rage quit.

Top Bottom
Login
Register