What's new

Tutorial Noobie question

• Thread starter Failias
  • Start date
  • Views 382
F

Failias

Reaction score
Was wondering if someone could point me into the right direction as to how to edit my BA rank and such for ps3 I am still somewhat new to the world of modding... I have figured out so far how to give money and such also unlimited ammo but alas that is as far as I have learned again I'm just wanting someone to please point me in the direction I need to go to learn how to mod BA points/rank/ bonus stats. This may have already been covered somewhere else my fingers are sore from typing so much and not finding the answer's I seek. Thank you in advance to anyone that is willing to help such a rookie

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Was wondering if someone could point me into the right direction as to how to edit my BA rank and such for ps3 I am still somewhat new to the world of modding... I have figured out so far how to give money and such also unlimited ammo but alas that is as far as I have learned again I'm just wanting someone to please point me in the direction I need to go to learn how to mod BA points/rank/ bonus stats. This may have already been covered somewhere else my fingers are sore from typing so much and not finding the answer's I seek. Thank you in advance to anyone that is willing to help such a rookie
As there are no editor you can use on PS3, you can download this, and I'm sure you can find other with different stats if you look around: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/profile-save-3500-health-bonus.867103/

Or you can do this: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps3-how-to-double-your-bad-rank-over-and-over.1156646/

Hope that helped. :smile:

F

Failias

Reaction score
So In other words impossible as I play on ps3....Ok what about redoing missions... I saw something about increasing the level difficulty of quests in a region to power level... Or resetting a mission to do it over

pandorazSun

pandorazSun

Reaction score
So In other words impossible as I play on ps3....Ok what about redoing missions... I saw something about increasing the level difficulty of quests in a region to power level... Or resetting a mission to do it over
Well its not technically impossible I did mine using that bad *** rank trick on soberinsac thread and it worked fast and I loved it. You can also download profile saves here I found out and they are instant and as bad ***, as you want to be. using those you dont have to redeem all the tokens you would have to, using sobers method but I did not mind it. But you cant directly mod your bad *** rank on the ps3 but these two ways here have found a way around it so you pretty much can.

Top Bottom