What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Tutorial Noobert's Flashing Guide | Phat | Slim | Burner Max | PayLoad | Burn Games

• Thread starter Noobert
  • Start date
  • Views 208,574

What Drive did You Flash with My Guide?

• Phat LiteOn

Votes: 65 55.1%
  • BenQ

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Samsung

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Hitachi

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Slim LiteOn Winbond

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • Slim LiteOn MXIC

Votes: 13 11.0%

• Total voters
Dexter_hv

Dexter_hv

Reaction score
Sin$
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you for ur help :smile: we shall meet again once I find a way around this :smile:
just one last question :- y doesn't the chipset work? its it essentially doing the same thing ?

Which chipset? The 6421?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not quite sure to be honest, that just must be the one that Team-Xecuter was able to work without any issues. If there's a distinct reason, then I'm not sure of it.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
those are available for like 50$ I know that's a ripoff buts its my only hope :frown: . let me knownif its worth a shot

Well, the problem with the 6421 PCI Card, and the Slim LiteOn Drives is that the likely hood of it working is very very thin.
I don't think spending 50$ would be a good idea at all.

You'd be better of saving for the X360USB Pro v2, to guarantee that it'll work.

Dexter_hv

Dexter_hv

Reaction score
Sin$
the documents in the jungle flasher files say its easily possible with the via chipset or even old motherboards .it recommends highly to use windows xp.since i have a potato pc i am going to give it a shot :smile: and i have the required motherboard chipset yayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

HYH

Reaction score
Sin$
hellooooooooooo there
your are the best in explaining all about box 360
i would like to know what Xbox do i have i use cheap copy not original dvds...

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, thanks for the Tutorial Noobert. Followed your guide to flash my Xbox 360 Slim Winbond drive with the Kamikaze hack. All went wekk, got the status of 0x72 after unlocking the drive, I read the drive again to verify the information was correct, then proceeded to flash the new LTU2 firmware to the drive. Unfortunately, for some reason I get a message saying the drive verification failed. But some of my game backups do work in the console, where others do not. Any ideas? Thanks

Lamontb

Lamontb

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

First, awesome tutorial! I had a store flash my Xbox360 Slim with the Kamikaze hack and I'm frankly lost.This was good for piecing together what I got done since I wasn't confident enough to do the job myself. Is flashing anywhere near the same thing as RGH'ing the console? I really honestly wanted to try and get set up to Mod GTA from time to time.

*Edit, found that answer. Didn't read

Any help is appreciated!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

First, awesome tutorial! I had a store flash my Xbox360 Slim with the Kamikaze hack and I'm frankly lost.This was good for piecing together what I got done since I wasn't confident enough to do the job myself. Is flashing anywhere near the same thing as RGH'ing the console? I really honestly wanted to try and get set up to Mod GTA from time to time.

*Edit, found that answer. Didn't read

Any help is appreciated!
RGHing requires soldering a chip to the console.

It's MUCH different from flashing.

Lamontb

Lamontb

Reaction score
Sin$
See that's annoying, I specifically went in looking for them to solder the chip on.. That's annoying... ah well back to the drawing board! Thanks man!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
See that's annoying, I specifically went in looking for them to solder the chip on.. That's annoying... ah well back to the drawing board! Thanks man!
Are you in the US?

T

Tipmon

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this really still the best method to play backups on Xbox 360? I just can't believe it would take so much equipment after coming from soft modding a ps2, wii, wiiu, and 3ds. All those basically just took a usb/sd card.

Top Bottom
Login
Register