What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Tutorial Noobert's Flashing Guide | Phat | Slim | Burner Max | PayLoad | Burn Games

• Thread starter Noobert
  • Start date
  • Views 208,580

What Drive did You Flash with My Guide?

• Phat LiteOn

Votes: 65 55.1%
  • BenQ

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Samsung

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Hitachi

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Slim LiteOn Winbond

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • Slim LiteOn MXIC

Votes: 13 11.0%

• Total voters
O

oscarandjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm trying to run the second Call of Duty Ghosts PAL disc through ABGX that I ripped, the issue is that ABGX seems to not have its CRC in it. If you go here http://abgx360.xecuter.com/verified.php?f=name&q=Ghosts - You will see Call of Duty Ghosts has its Region Free copy for Disc 1 and 2, but it does not have the PAL disc 2.

For this reason, when verifying through ABGX it says "There is no verified rip of Xex CRC EF1D69A2 in the online database Failed to find a verified ini for this Xex. Autofix failed, Stealth is still unverified."

Considering this, do you think I should use the backup anyway? It's probably fine and just not in abgx's database however I'm unsure if it would be safe.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm trying to run the second Call of Duty Ghosts PAL disc through ABGX that I ripped, the issue is that ABGX seems to not have its CRC in it. If you go here http://abgx360.xecuter.com/verified.php?f=name&q=Ghosts - You will see Call of Duty Ghosts has its Region Free copy for Disc 1 and 2, but it does not have the PAL disc 2.

For this reason, when verifying through ABGX it says "There is no verified rip of Xex CRC EF1D69A2 in the online database Failed to find a verified ini for this Xex. Autofix failed, Stealth is still unverified."

Considering this, do you think I should use the backup anyway? It's probably fine and just not in abgx's database however I'm unsure if it would be safe.

Yeah you can do the backup anyway.

Some people burn them without running through ABGX at all :tongue:

You'll be fine :smile:

V

Vzuno

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Noobert so I got an xk3y and I watched your video for installing it. My question is am I supposed to spoof stock firmware to the key or should I spoof LT 3.0 if my drive is flashed?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Noobert so I got an xk3y and I watched your video for installing it. My question is am I supposed to spoof stock firmware to the key or should I spoof LT 3.0 if my drive is flashed?

Totally your call!

You can flash the DVD Drive with LT+ 3.0, but the XK3Y MUST be the Stock firmware.

So, just flash your drive with LT+, and then go back to the Firmware 32 Tab, for the source do your Dummy.bin. It'll ask if you want to autoload LT+, hit NO.

Then hit Open Target Firmware, and go to Jungle Flasher V0.1.96\firmware\Stock Firmware.

Select your Drive, Post 13141, and select that .bin file.

Then... hit spoof source to target, and then hit save to file. Name that Dummy.bin, or whatever you need to for XK3Y, and put that onto the XK3Y.

Hopefully that all made sense :tongue:.

V

Vzuno

Reaction score
Sin$
Oops okay thanks I'll change it because I have LT + on the xk3y thought that would fix my e64 error but figured that out eventually. Thanks for the help!

BlackShadowGS

BlackShadowGS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now, this question has probably already been answered, but I'm going to ask anyway. So I recently purchased a broken xbox 360 for $16 so I could use it to fix another one I had. SO now I have 3 xboxs but only 2 work. I flashed the Xbox that I fixed using it's same motherboard as a power source becuase I only use it offline for tests, but I'm thinking about flashing my other one that I use online. Here's the thing. From my understanding something either in the drive or the Xbox itself keeps a log of when the drive has been powered without the SATA connection. This way Microsoft can flag the system. So with that being said could I just power my drive for the Xbox I want to flash using the broken motherboard as a power source instead of using my online consoles motherboard? I'm on a really tight budget atm so I don't want to buy a 3rd party power device. So could someone answer theses two questions?
1.) Where does the Xbox keep a log of when the Disc Drive only powers without its sata connected to the Xboxs motherboard?
2.) Can I just use that spare motherboard as a power source for the drive?

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys if anyone could help it would be appreciated. I haven't burnt games in around 2 years so I've forgotten a lot lol.
1. Where do you guys download your games now? I use to use Utorrent but cant find them as easily now.
2. What are the settings for XGD2 OR/AND XGD3 games on ImgBurn and agbx360?
I would appreciate any input but this thread seems fairly slow so atm.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys if anyone could help it would be appreciated. I haven't burnt games in around 2 years so I've forgotten a lot lol.
1. Where do you guys download your games now? I use to use Utorrent but cant find them as easily now.

1.) Either get them from ThePirateBay or Xbox360ISO.com
2.) The settings are already in the thread, under the Burn with PayLoad spoiler.

BlackShadowGS

BlackShadowGS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello and welcome back to the game lol. You can find a ton if torrents on a site called pirate bay. You can do a search of top 10 or 5 torrent sites on google but I prefer piratebay. As for the settings on IMG burn and abgx360 you can do a search up on Youtube. It's just a lot to type out so just search "How to burn games on Xbox 360". As for Abgx360, you don't have to do it but it's always good to check so you don't waste time.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Now, this question has probably already been answered, but I'm going to ask anyway. So I recently purchased a broken xbox 360 for $16 so I could use it to fix another one I had. SO now I have 3 xboxs but only 2 work. I flashed the Xbox that I fixed using it's same motherboard as a power source becuase I only use it offline for tests, but I'm thinking about flashing my other one that I use online. Here's the thing. From my understanding something either in the drive or the Xbox itself keeps a log of when the drive has been powered without the SATA connection. This way Microsoft can flag the system. So with that being said could I just power my drive for the Xbox I want to flash using the broken motherboard as a power source instead of using my online consoles motherboard? I'm on a really tight budget atm so I don't want to buy a 3rd party power device. So could someone answer theses two questions?
1.) Where does the Xbox keep a log of when the Disc Drive only powers without its sata connected to the Xboxs motherboard?
2.) Can I just use that spare motherboard as a power source for the drive?

1.) The Xbox doesn't keep a log of when it's powered without SATA. It's just a bullsh*t thing Team-Xecuter made up for them to get more sales on their X360USB Pro. You'd be fine powering it from the Xbox.
2.) Yes, if you can get it all connected, and flash it successfully then you'll be fine.

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you both, much appreciated! I do however have 1 more question. When trying to burn a game and getting the message "Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed! - Reason: Timeout on Logical Unit" is that a disc / dvd drive problem or something else? thanks :smile:

BlackShadowGS

BlackShadowGS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.) The Xbox doesn't keep a log of when it's powered without SATA. It's just a bullsh*t thing Team-Xecuter made up for them to get more sales on their X360USB Pro. You'd be fine powering it from the Xbox.
2.) Yes, if you can get it all connected, and flash it successfully then you'll be fine.
Yeah that's what I ended up doing. Thanks for clarifying that with me. I've never bought anything from team-xecuter, I've always made my own tools and used what resources I've had around like making a probe. I just kept hearing different things about how the xbox keeps a log of the sata connections.

BlackShadowGS

BlackShadowGS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you both, much appreciated! I do however have 1 more question. When trying to burn a game and getting the message "Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed! - Reason: Timeout on Logical Unit" is that a disc / dvd drive problem or something else? thanks :smile:
Hmm, it might be your drive that you're burning discs with or your write speed. Can you tell us the speed you're burning at?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

It's the Buffer you chose in the IMG Burn Settings.

If you have it at 1024, put it to 512. If it's 512, put it to 256.

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the Buffer you chose in the IMG Burn Settings.

If you have it at 1024, put it to 512. If it's 512, put it to 256.
thanks will try that, but i lied xD 1 more question.. i just downloaded burner max payload and hit burnermax but its not enabling??

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks will try that, but i lied xD 1 more question.. i just downloaded burner max payload and hit burnermax but its not enabling??

It only works on certain PC Drives.

There's a list here:
DVR-SL18LBK
ATAPTI EHU 324 A5L1Q
SLIMTYPE DVD A SS8A55HXAA2
ASUS DRW-20B1LT
ASUS DRW-24B1 ST/LT
ASUS DRW-24B3 ST/LT
ASUS DRW-24B5 ST/LT
DELL DH-16ABS
HP DVD1260i
HP DVD1270i
HP PLDSDL8ATL
LITE-ON iHAS/iHAP 122-04C
LITE-ON iHAP 122-04W
LITE-ON iHAS 322
LITE-ON iHAS x24 (A)/B/C/DU
LITE-ON DH-16ABSH11B
Optiarc AD-7220S
Optiarc AD-7580S
Optiarc AD-7640A
Optiarc AD-7740H
Optiarc BC-5500S
PIONEER DVR-110D
PIONEER DVR-111D
PIONEER DVR-118L
PIONEER DVR-216D
PIONEER DVR-218
PIONEER DVR-219
PIONEER DVR-220
PIONEER DVR-A18L
PIONEER DVR-TD10RS
PIONEER S18LBK
Plextor PX-880SA
Plextor PX-L890SA
Slimtype DS8A3S
Slimtype DS8A5SH
Slimtype DS8A8SH
TEAC DV-W524GSB
TSSTcorp SE-S084B
TSSTcorp SH-S202
TSSTcorp SH-S202N
TSSTcorp SH-S203D
TSSTcorp SH-222AB
TSSTcorp SH-S223Q
TSSTcorp SH-223F
TSSTcorp SH-224BB
TSSTcorp SN-208AB
TSSTcorp SN-208BB
TSSTcorp SH-243N
TSSTcorp TS-L633B
TSSTcorp TS-T633C
TSSTcorp TS-L633J
TSSTcorp TS-L633R

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It only works on certain PC Drives.

There's a list here:
DVR-SL18LBK
ATAPTI EHU 324 A5L1Q
SLIMTYPE DVD A SS8A55HXAA2
ASUS DRW-20B1LT
ASUS DRW-24B1 ST/LT
ASUS DRW-24B3 ST/LT
ASUS DRW-24B5 ST/LT
DELL DH-16ABS
HP DVD1260i
HP DVD1270i
HP PLDSDL8ATL
LITE-ON iHAS/iHAP 122-04C
LITE-ON iHAP 122-04W
LITE-ON iHAS 322
LITE-ON iHAS x24 (A)/B/C/DU
LITE-ON DH-16ABSH11B
Optiarc AD-7220S
Optiarc AD-7580S
Optiarc AD-7640A
Optiarc AD-7740H
Optiarc BC-5500S
PIONEER DVR-110D
PIONEER DVR-111D
PIONEER DVR-118L
PIONEER DVR-216D
PIONEER DVR-218
PIONEER DVR-219
PIONEER DVR-220
PIONEER DVR-A18L
PIONEER DVR-TD10RS
PIONEER S18LBK
Plextor PX-880SA
Plextor PX-L890SA
Slimtype DS8A3S
Slimtype DS8A5SH
Slimtype DS8A8SH
TEAC DV-W524GSB
TSSTcorp SE-S084B
TSSTcorp SH-S202
TSSTcorp SH-S202N
TSSTcorp SH-S203D
TSSTcorp SH-222AB
TSSTcorp SH-S223Q
TSSTcorp SH-223F
TSSTcorp SH-224BB
TSSTcorp SN-208AB
TSSTcorp SN-208BB
TSSTcorp SH-243N
TSSTcorp TS-L633B
TSSTcorp TS-T633C
TSSTcorp TS-L633J
TSSTcorp TS-L633R
Found 1 CD/DVD drives D:

ATAPI iHAS124 B AL0S is what i have. I tried 512mb and 256mb getting the same problem. any suggestions? sorry for the hassle
d32e9b029b81dcba13723ddb4d5631a3
https://gyazo.com/d32e9b029b81dcba13723ddb4d5631a3

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Found 1 CD/DVD drives D:

ATAPI iHAS124 B AL0S is what i have. I tried 512mb and 256mb getting the same problem. any suggestions? sorry for the hassle
d32e9b029b81dcba13723ddb4d5631a3
https://gyazo.com/d32e9b029b81dcba13723ddb4d5631a3

Oh you have an IHAS B?

Then follow the Flashing Burnermax Guide:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-payload-burn-games◄◄▬█.1150969/#post-8944974

And the follow the Burn with IHAS.

As for the Power Calibration, the only thing that ever fixed it for me, was to set the buffer to 512, and then restart the computer, and when it boots, try again.

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh you have an IHAS B?

Then follow the Flashing Burnermax Guide:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/█▬►►nooberts-flashing-guide-phat-slim-burner-max-payload-burn-games◄◄▬█.1150969/#post-8944974

And the follow the Burn with IHAS.

As for the Power Calibration, the only thing that ever fixed it for me, was to set the buffer to 512, and then restart the computer, and when it boots, try again.
still getting power calibration problem. im using Aone DVD+R DL 8.5GB discs which are years old, do you think that's the problem? do i need different imgburn settings due to crappy discs? :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register