What's new

Solved [Noob] What are some menus that have a reliable Bad Sport Removal feature?

• Thread starter Unfit Earth
  • Start date
  • Views 1,685
U

Unfit Earth

Reaction score
Hello all, first post. I've decided to get into modding and get an RGH because I am absolutely fed up with modders putting me and my friends in bad sport. I've been scouring youtube for the past few days to see if I couldn't answer my own question, but most of what I've seen are modders with menus displaying custom vehicle features and options like god mode/unlimited ammo etc, both of which I don't give two s***s about because I have my vehicles upgraded the way I want already and I primarily just race (I'm not into dirty racing and/or dirty playing at all really). So I thought I'd create an account here and hit up the community forums directly.

With that out of the way, what would you guys recommend in terms of getting yourself or others out of bad sport? I mentioned "reliable" in the title because I had a modder friend try to remove me from bad sport in the past but to no avail. I am currently in bad sport, yet again, but with that I also have another noob question: When I've got everything set up, can I sign into my main XBL profile with my RGH or would that somehow get me banned? Would I have to create a fresh account with the new console?

I have yet to purchase an RGH console, though I have been looking into HuskerHeaven, The Mod Shop, and Sharky Customs. I don't need anything flashy with different colored LEDs, just a stable working RGH preferably with loaded menus like Xex, Aurora, stealth server, ect and a hard drive large enough for maybe 3-4 games max (I only really play GTA 5, Halo Reach/4, and Resident Evil 4). Any suggestions for a noob such as myself would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
X

xexecute

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, yes unfortunately some modders do that, yes its sad how the badsport options some menus have are targeted at retail players who cannot protect themselfs and its a wonder to me why the developers of said menus have not thought about legit players or either they have thought about it and they lack empathy.

To answer your question, the most reliable menu with an option to remove a player from badsport is "African Engine", unlike the other menus the developers do not put options into there menu without thinking about retail players and fellow modders in essence it is not an "offensive" menu it offers you protection and has a feature to remove a player from badsport.

BUT something you must understand about badsport is there are 2 methods that menus use to badsport retail players
1) Badsport Loop
This method has been around for a while and it quite simply blames you for blowing up cars which will raise your mental state until you become a "Badsport".
2) Instant Badsport
This method is essentially a remote recovery type method similar to the method used to give "RP Drops" it simply gives you badsport.

Unfortunately for method 2 African Engine cannot always remove a retail player from badsport in this case and there is no other menu that can, the only way i know you can remove a retail player who cannot be removed by African Engine is to sign into their account and remove them that way but unless you run a reputable stealth service like NiNJA Stealth you risk getting their account suspended or perm banned.

Long story short to remove a player from badsport you would use African Engine and NiNJA if you are unable to remove them in a GTAOnline session you can sign into their account and remove them that way and as far as im aware it is the only menu and stealth that you can remove players from badsport without risk of suspensions or bans.

Also , to answer you question about using your Main account on an RGH , IF you use NiNJA i can tell you from my own experience you will 99% not get permanently banned but you may still get suspended from players reports. I myself use my Main account on NiNJA and have for over a year and i have never had any suspensions, and also to add i have never signed into my Main account on any other Server, if you are worried about your account being banned and dont rant to risk it you can make a silver Xbox account and NiNJA will "Spoof" your silver account to gold so you can create Xbox live parties and join public games.

Now finally a HDD in the smallest size (60gb) will hold easily the essentials (xexmenu, dashlaunch etc) and 4-5 games or more, i personally have a 120gb HDD and it holds a fair amount of games, on the other hand you could load your HDD with the essentials and use an external drive to keep your games on so you can keep your HDD clean.

Hope this helps you and good luck :smile:

U

Unfit Earth

Reaction score
Wow xexecute, I appreciate your detailed and informative response! Thank you very much!

I think what I will do is purchase Ninja for one day, remove my main profile character from bad sport, and other than that just keep it retail for when I want to play without mods.

For a fresh account specifically for RGH use, is it still possible to fall victim to being put in bad sport? Like one modder can put another modder into bad sport without recourse?

Also, do you know why African is supposedly better than all other menus? Is it just because it has more protection, is more stable, or has more features? For anything more than a day, I don't know if I can justify prices like $30/week or $80/month. But if I find that it just blows the other menus out of the water I may have to reconsider.

Anyway, thanks again for your help, it means a lot!

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
For a fresh account specifically for RGH use, is it still possible to fall victim to being put in bad sport? Like one modder can put another modder into bad sport without recourse?
It’s possible for other modders to put a modder into a bad sport lobby, but it can be easily removed with a menu.
Also, do you know why African is supposedly better than all other menus? Is it just because it has more protection, is more stable, or has more features? For anything more than a day, I don't know if I can justify prices like $30/week or $80/month. But if I find that it just blows the other menus out of the water I may have to reconsider.
African is classed as one of the best menus due to it’s large amount of options and protections, which most (if not all) other menus dont have. It’s not something that most people would use 24/7 due to the cost, but getting it every now and then can be a lot of fun.

X

xexecute

Reaction score
No problem !

Also Giraffez is correct about modders putting modders into badsport with the exception of African Engine, if another modder tries to put you in badsport via the instant badsport method(remote recovery), it will not work for them and it will alert you that someone has tried to edit your stats and show you the gamer tag who did it!

Most of the protections on African also tell you the offenders gamer tag and tell they what they have tried to do

example.... "Player1234 tried to kick you!" or "Player1234 tried to edit your stats! or "Player1234 tried to remove your weapons!
The list goes on ...

And yes African is the #1 menu when it comes to protections and unique features and stability, it also has regular updates on new options and protections against new malicious options in other menus.

Yes $30 is alot to pay for a mod menu, like Giraffez said getting it every so often isn't so bad and some people buy it 24/7 but i guess its all personal preference if you can justify the price i think it is well worth it , but on the other hand you may choose to buy it once a month or what suits you best :smile:

Glad i could help you ! Good luck :biggrin:

Top Bottom