What's new

Question Noob questions incoming. All help welcome!

• Thread starter kittens_
  • Start date
  • Views 266
K

kittens_

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello every one, I just received my JB PS3 today and wanted a start in the right direction. I haven't modded anything since the pre 3.55 days and I have no idea what to do. I have a sytem on 4.50 with PS3ITA manager v1.51, eEID Root Key Dumper, Rebug Toolbox, andToggle QA. If someone could help me get started again, that would be great!

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello every one, I just received my JB PS3 today and wanted a start in the right direction. I haven't modded anything since the pre 3.55 days and I have no idea what to do. I have a sytem on 4.50 with PS3ITA manager v1.51, eEID Root Key Dumper, Rebug Toolbox, andToggle QA. If someone could help me get started again, that would be great!
As of right now, you'll have to wait for a 4.55 CFW to get online, since that was just released yesterday.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well dang =[ Is there anything I can start doing now so I'm ready to go when it does come out?
You have some of the basic tools needed to mod, if you want to look for more that better suit your needs that would be something.

K

kittens_

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was wondering two things. One, is there a way to download anything from the store for free? Two, is there a way to back-up games on my ps3(I can't find a good tut) Thanks in advance!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register