• Thread starter IBI ZeRo
  • Start date
  • Views 475
I

IBI ZeRo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi S7.
This is probably a noob question but I don't know.
My question is when does a keyvaults time start running out. I know a KV's average time is 2 hours but when does that time start. When you host up your first lobby, when you first activate it? What?

Cheers

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
But if you just put inject a new KV into a banned xbox and turn the xbox off or something? Will you get banned?
If you inject a Kv, and then go online with it, it gets flagged the second you go online with the JTAG.
If your playing on your JTAG online, and then a power out happens, the Kv keeps running even with the JTAG off.

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly what they said, The second you "sign onto" Xbox live, is the second that Microsoft will detect you and your timer will started.

So you can have your Xbox hooked with Ethernet cables to the internet but its only when you sign on that it sends enough information to Microsoft to ban you.

Fatality

Fatality

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you inject a Kv, and then go online with it, it gets flagged the second you go online with the JTAG.
If your playing on your JTAG online, and then a power out happens, the Kv keeps running even with the JTAG off.
Just to fix your statement, a KV gets Flagged about 30 minutes to an hour after the very first person who booted it, So right when you boot the KV (go online with your Jtag) it doesnt get flagged.

And once its flagged it is no longer Bootable (meaning no one else can use it to unban their jtags)

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi S7.
This is probably a noob question but I don't know.
My question is when does a keyvaults time start running out. I know a KV's average time is 2 hours but when does that time start. When you host up your first lobby, when you first activate it? What?

Cheers

Right when you go online, so don't get a Jtag and go online then play Mw2 or something without any mods on like a friend of a friend of mine which wasted a Keyvault. :lol:

Top Bottom
Login
Register