NoOb needs a boost

awbarker

Reaction score
Hey all,

new to s7, and as far as halo ive been at it for a year. I'm not a big timer and have been stuck at the highest skill of 13 for a very very long time. I just can't seem to get past that.

My friends I play with are all in the same area, when we play as a team we do well, but none of us have time to play when the others are on. When we do play, its social.......

I just started to get back into the game and have begun to dedicate a large portion of time to it thanks to a broken set of legs (dont fall asleep at the wheel!)

I'd like some help getting my account boosted up to a 50.

Let me know, I can be on just about whenever these days....

Thanks.

Prizes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awbarker said:
Hey all,

new to s7, and as far as halo ive been at it for a year. I'm not a big timer and have been stuck at the highest skill of 13 for a very very long time. I just can't seem to get past that.

My friends I play with are all in the same area, when we play as a team we do well, but none of us have time to play when the others are on. When we do play, its social.......

I just started to get back into the game and have begun to dedicate a large portion of time to it thanks to a broken set of legs (dont fall asleep at the wheel!)

I'd like some help getting my account boosted up to a 50.

Let me know, I can be on just about whenever these days....

Thanks.
Welcome to the site. Try to get a little active before asking for some thing...

Top Bottom