• Thread starter 77tontos
  • Start date
  • Views 386
77tontos

77tontos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My seller apparently gave me a clone coolrunner. I found this out when trying to learn to fix a corrupted nand and couldn't figure out how exactly to use the JR-Programmer.

Does anyone have any clue how I may be able to fix me issue?

I don't really see anywhere to plug in my other cables on the programmer and I keep getting

Checking FilesFinished Checking Files
Initializing updflash.bin..
Trinity
Glitch2 Selected
Nand Initialization Finished
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x00000000
Can not Continue

I really just want to use my xbox, and im very disapointed in my seller that he did this to me...
Thanks so much for even helping a little.
Heres some pics

LP1Dl5E.jpg
02hVB8M.jpg

Last edited:
ShawnUnderSe7en

ShawnUnderSe7en

just as passerby
Fabled Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
gotta solder the jrp to the motherboard to get it working. Since you don't have the QSB's, you'll have to snip the ends of the cables from the JRP and solder them to the corresponding nand points on the xbox 360.

Hypotoad

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're trying to program the coolrunner, a cable with a flat black connector for that purpose comes with the JR Programmer V2, that's how I did mine.

For reading and writing the nand like the previous poster said just snip off the green, blue and white connectors from the cable you show in your pic and temporarily solder them to the nand points, in J-Runner there is pics of where to solder the points, the wires are color coded.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I really just want to use my xbox, and im very disapointed in my seller that he did this to me...
What did the seller do to you?

1. You paid for a glitched Xbox you got one.
2. A corrupted Nand is not the sellers fault unless he gave it to you broken. You screwed up the nand doing something yourself.
3.When you ordered your xbox you should have asked for the qsb add on, It lets you plug directly into the board.

4. TO help you: As the above 2 have already stated, IF you can solder.
Then snip the ends and solder them to the nand points show here. KEEP THE COLORS THE SAME

nandx_slim.jpg

Once they are soldered in correctly JRunner will read the nand.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
My seller apparently gave me a clone coolrunner. I found this out when trying to learn to fix a corrupted nand and couldn't figure out how exactly to use the JR-Programmer.

Does anyone have any clue how I may be able to fix me issue?

I don't really see anywhere to plug in my other cables on the programmer and I keep getting

Thanks so much for even helping a little.
Heres some pics

LP1Dl5E.jpg
02hVB8M.jpg
The coolrunner rev C was discontinued 2 years ago, finding a legit one isn't going to be easy.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can just use another clone or real one, The clones work fine but not as reliable as the TX products but your only paing 7$ for a clone lol.

77tontos

77tontos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for everyone tried to help. I forgot about my thread when no one responded right away. The seller sold me a clone for an expensive *** price. This does not allow me to get help from team xecuter. When you pay $250 for a slim your expecting to get the good stuff, not the rip offs. Anyways I taught myself to solder, and ordered the qsb's and extentions. I did a pretty ****** job but it works and I fixed my nand =D.

Top Bottom
Login
Register