Patched Non-Solo (but few steps) Facility Duplication [Need Custom plates]

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Founders are: @Glitch Man Online @BngGlitcher
He posted that 3~4 hours ago, then it's a new method :wink:

I can't understand french very well, but I was testing on PC and it works!

Requeriments:
-Friend
-Custom Plates
-Facility with Avenger
-Car to duplicate inside facility / Car to lose

Steps (with time stamps because video is french)
1-Both you and your friend starts outside the facility, then you call the car you'll lose from any garage besides facility (I tested with standard 10 car garage, maybe any garage works) (2:10)
IMPROVEMENT: car which you'll lose can be in facility, it kills step 5 completely, but remember, facility has few slots :thumbsup:

2-Put this car on your full facility (2:40) choose vehicle to replace (3:18) (don't replace the car you want to duplicate, obviously, choose any other)*
*If using improvement (green text at step 1), you exit facility with car which you'll lose and enter facility again with this car!

3-Your friend can see this car (which you'll lose) outside your facility (you can see car icon on map too, outside), now your friend enter the car and keep driving it (moving the car probably raises chances from succeed in next step) (3:27)
IMPROVEMENT: instead keep driving your car (which you'll lose), your friend can park the car with driver door blocked, then game take more time to kick your friend (because he'll be kicked by passenger door) at next step.

4-Do this step as fast as possible: Enter car which you want to duplicate, press right dpad, change anything in this car. (by what I understand you need to do that before game kicks you friend from car)
Now back and exit the vehicle (don't need be fast to exit vehicle probabbly, the car is duplicated when you change anything). (3:50)

5-Go in Vehicle Management blue circle inside facility and you can see car name is already duplicated (but appearance is yet the car which you'll lose), now select this car and change places with any other and car (appearance is updated) (4:23)**
**Step 5 is not needed if you used improvement at step 1 (green text)

-PC players can sell the car inside facility workshop (car will be reverted to original when go story>online or restarting game)
-Console players probabbly need repeat from step 1 to store more cars in garages.

Video (Time stamps are for this video)

Improvement Video (Green texts listed above in steps) (I saw these on @Apokalypt channel)

**There are a clean version too, but lots of steps by what I saw (probabbly the solo version is faster) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm french and your traduction is correct (except i did not hear about hurry necessity). Glitchman has updated with cleaning plates part.
Are you sure there's no worries about selling custom plates vehicules ? No risk to get the selling limits ?

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm french and your traduction is correct (except i did not hear about hurry necessity). Glitchman has updated with cleaning plates part.
Are you sure there's no worries about selling custom plates vehicules ? No risk to get the selling limits ?
Thanks for confirmations :thumbsup:

If you follow sales pattern, you is "safe" with custom plates. Well, "safe" because we never know when R* can change the code/detection rules.

Dirty plate is a different story, this plate comes from glitch (if you sell the same random numeric plate, you is dupe detected instantly selling this probabbly)
(if you receive a car from GC2F and don't owns the exact custom plate text, it's dirty too)

SAFE SALES PATTERN:
  • 2 cars Per 2 hours real time.
  • 7 cars per 30 hours real time.
UNSAFE SALES PATTERN:
  • 3 cars in any 2 hour time frame.
  • Over 7 per 30 hours.
For now, we know R* tracks last 7 car model+plate sold.
Then in doubt, create 7 or more custom plates in your account and make sure last 7 cars sold are always with different custom plates :wink:
But I know a lot of people that sold same custom plate text over and over without restrictions!

Or stick only in clean plate methods :smile:

V

Verdozzen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for confirmations :thumbsup:

If you follow sales pattern, you is "safe" with custom plates. Well, "safe" because we never know when R* can change the code/detection rules.

Dirty plate is a different story, this plate comes from glitch (if you sell the same random numeric plate, you is dupe detected instantly selling this probabbly)
(if you receive a car from GC2F and don't owns the exact custom plate text, it's dirty too)

SAFE SALES PATTERN:
  • 2 cars Per 2 hours real time.
  • 7 cars per 30 hours real time.
UNSAFE SALES PATTERN:
  • 3 cars in any 2 hour time frame.
  • Over 7 per 30 hours.
For now, we know R* tracks last 7 car model+plate sold.
Then in doubt, create 7 or more custom plates in your account and make sure last 7 cars sold are always with different custom plates :wink:
But I know a lot of people that sold same custom plate text over and over without restrictions!

Or stick only in clean plate methods :smile:
Ok:smile:
Could it be safer to alternate various custom plates?

A

Apillax

Reaction score
Sin$
At the bottom, you say there is a solo version. Are you talking about the other one on this forum or is there a solo version to this glitch?

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
If this Glitch Got patched Please Report it and if it still works please type below that it works ?

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works xbox one today nov 8 , use block door method.

This is the most powerful dupe glitch I have ever seen, custom plates is easy they seem to have fixed the ifruit app.

I can do 6 dupes in about 7 minutes . It takes longer ordering cars to cycle out dupes then duping faculty full 6 at a time ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register