either way if we get one i hope its different
or big let down for the ones who got it last yesr

Upvote 0
XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Sin$
If it would be like last year they will come With an announcement 2:44 PM about that it will be this weekend. (Did not do any RESEARCH AT ALL) :smile:i just remember exact time of posts like that in my head. :wink: Last year it was from the 14th-17th which means i will most likely miss it but i suppose that's fine :tongue: (not really) but it's okay xD Just thought you guys would like to know :tongue: Chances are that the albany Roosevelt will come for ps3 again is little, most likely for Ps4 and Xbox 1 this year. So don't get disapointed if it's not there.

Upvote 0
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in 2014 they release the dlc one day before valentine but i dont see a dlc coming now

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How is this gta support?
Did they not already announce that hiests will be the next update? I highly doubt theyre coming this week, just because it was a holiday dlc last year doesnt mean that they will give us one this year again. If they give us another pointless update with a few shirts I will never wear and a car I will never buy then I'm selling my copies of gta, cancelling my pc preorder and getting some fresh air instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Sin$
how is this gta support?
did they not already announce that hiests will be the next update? I highly doubt theyre coming this week, just because it was a holiday dlc last year doesnt mean that they will give us one this yeae again. If they give us another pointless update with a few shirts I will never wear and a car I will never buy then I'm selling my copies of gta, cancelling my pc preorder and getting some fresh air instead.
Well, there ain't anything wrong about some fresh air. :wink: Look at the positive, they have already sort of announced that heists will come out before the PC Version comes out.

Upvote 0
Solidzx

Solidzx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how is this gta support?
did they not already announce that hiests will be the next update? I highly doubt theyre coming this week, just because it was a holiday dlc last year doesnt mean that they will give us one this yeae again. If they give us another pointless update with a few shirts I will never wear and a car I will never buy then I'm selling my copies of gta, cancelling my pc preorder and getting some fresh air instead.
be happy that I did not post this in the glitch section

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
be happy that I did not post this in the glitch section
Dude why would I be happy or unhappy? Its yet another thread about an update that isn't coming. You should be happy that the admins don't consider this spam.
Well, there ain't anything wrong about some fresh air. :wink: Look at the positive, they have already sort of announced that heists will come out before the PC Version comes out.
Haha yeah man I hope they do, fresh air is a scary idea..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
IMadePoopy

IMadePoopy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How is this gta support?
Did they not already announce that hiests will be the next update? I highly doubt theyre coming this week, just because it was a holiday dlc last year doesnt mean that they will give us one this year again. If they give us another pointless update with a few shirts I will never wear and a car I will never buy then I'm selling my copies of gta, cancelling my pc preorder and getting some fresh air instead.
No idea why this is in support either. Yes they did announce heist would be the next DLC but let's not forget the "Festive update". I do agree that releasing updates for useless holidays is dumb but it would still be nice to be able to buy the Roosey again since I didn't have the money last year. And I think if they are going to release an update for a non-official holiday then Halloween has so much more potential than retarded Valentine's Day as far as cool things to give us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No idea why this is in support either. Yes they did announce heist would be the next DLC but let's not forget the "Festive update". I do agree that releasing updates for useless holidays is dumb but it would still be nice to be able to buy the Roosey again since I didn't have the money last year. And I think if they are going to release an update for a non-official holiday then Halloween has so much more potential than retarded Valentine's Day as far as cool things to give us.
The Roosevelt is kinda overrated to me anyway. I bought it twice last year just because I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Then I found a youga (van) which at the time was incredibly rare so I replaced it with that. Then the hipster update came out and my van wasn't rare anymore. Was gutted.

Upvote 0
N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not expecting anything new. Valentines day is on a Saturday, and Rockstar never releases anything on a Saturday. There is a chance however that the old content from last year could be purchasable again.

Out of curiosity, last year, did they have any outfits for the Valentines Day Massacre DLC? I bought all the cloths. At what point did they add the outfit option? I didn't know the outfit option was there in the stores until after the Business Update.

Upvote 0
Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The Lead designer for GTA: Online DLC is in a sissy fit because his other half cheated just before Valentine's Day.... so we'll have to wait another year.:hilarious:

Upvote 0
Solidzx

Solidzx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not expecting anything new. Valentines day is on a Saturday, and Rockstar never releases anything on a Saturday. There is a chance however that the old content from last year could be purchasable again.

Out of curiosity, last year, did they have any outfits for the Valentines Day Massacre DLC? I bought all the cloths. At what point did they add the outfit option? I didn't know the outfit option was there in the stores until after the Business Update.
Yea it had clothes if im right. Not sure about the outfit option

Upvote 0
Jorden Tayler

Jorden Tayler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patch 1.14 "Valentines Day Massacre Update"
The Rat Loader is available for free. Mechanic no longer delivers vehicles. A new weapon Gusenberg Sweeper.
A new vehicle Albany Roosevelt. A number of new items have been added to Clothes Stores. New masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks. A new hairstyle with a range of colors has been added for Female characters.

I don't think any new DLC is coming, but possibly items from last year being available temporarily.

Upvote 0
Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All the kiddies on twitter and rockstar support are in a fit, people are still claiming to hope that we will see something in 4 hours

Upvote 0
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As I have been saying all week, there has been no DLC submitted so we aren't getting one...

Upvote 0
Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As I have been saying all week, there has been no DLC submitted so we aren't getting one...
I think people with common sense knew no dlc was going to show up, other wise it would have shown up or in the newswire before or very least days before the actual day that the theme is based on

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register